CLOSED | Temprature shaman

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Temprature shaman

Postby temprature » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
temprature

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
enchancement pve, melee dps

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
elimental pve, ranged dps

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
probably lethic, my paladin tanker :) and madilyn my gnome priest which is going to be my little enchanter aswell handey future alt raider perhaps :)

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ure/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
awakening and scholar of light

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
awakening i had to leave due to going to have a game brake which lasted about 3 month's
scholars lack of teamwork and to much selfish and rude attitude. what made me in the end leave the guild was after that 1 officer leaving the raid team just because he coudent handle wipes..

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
vanilla i cleard when i was on draenor server, which was shinazu back then. when tbc came i then switched to horde. joined a guild named crude crusade in azune via a close RLF, we cleared kara, gruuls, maggy, tk, scc, hyjal, bt, and swp up to the eredar twins. Wotlk had a bit struggle find soutable raiding guild. so i spend most of the time pvp instead. came to bronzebeard about start of toc. and i joined whit gladius mortis.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
ive bin intrested in a 25 man guild for a wile now, basicley its seams more challanging then 10 man :) also after reading guild rules, it cought me the attention :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
i stick to one application at the time. so no :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
cant say that i do.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
quet alot acteley, im quet used to raid 3-4 aweek so woudent mind at all :)

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
hehe, wiping has never bin a problem for me ;) by the fact, no wipes. no progress :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
hmm sunday's im not 100%¨sure of, but shoud be manadge able.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
hmm, mabey a bit practice at start to get use to the forum. but sure, not a problem at all ^^.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
oh yes :)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (YES) YES ( ) NO

(YES) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
temprature

Re: shaman

Postby Kurrelgyre » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks for your application Temprature.

We will take a look into it and get back to you as soon as possible
Kurrelgyre

Return to Recruitment