MEMBER | Greyhame

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Greyhame

Postby Greymartin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Greyhame (formerly Greymartin)

Class and build:
Fury Warrior
build: 8/31/2

Dual Spec: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... /secondary

build is 4/2/35 – a good solid spec with an added kick for multiple targets

Gear is pretty good, I was tanking in Divine Legacy for a while due to a general lack of tanks. I've got it pretty much as high as I reasonably can, will be adding new tier gear as I finish topping up my main spec.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Buckthorn (previously Leafbrow) – Boomkin
Thannatos – Unholy Deathnight

I don't play these alts much, so initially I probably won't bring them in, but if necessary they are there to be used, although the gear isn't brilliant

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... e/advanced

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Divine Legacy

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Fed up of only one raid per week and truly maddening raidleading. Group composition seems to be purely to keep guild members quiet and only occasionally actually aimed at progression.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Raided everything in TBC with varying degrees of success – was a raidleader and Guildmaster up to TK/SSC level, but didn't see much of Sunwell until later.

Kingslayer on my Druid in Wrath, where I raided with Monas Hieroglyphica on Khadgar. I believe they are the number 2 guild on Khadgar now. Number 2 being very appropriate.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I've heard good things about the guild and I would like to get back to 25 man raiding. Plus Wiberg has been chasing my wife (Helsbells – also applied) and I to come to you. Recent events in DL have made me want to leave, so I decided to apply here

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Wiberg

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

In my opinion, that is what raiding is all about

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X) YES ( ) NO

( X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

Peace, Love & Jellybabies

"I love work: I could sit and look at it all day." - Jerome K Jerome
Greymartin

Re: Fury Warrior

Postby wiberg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm

welcome ! get online please both of you mr M ! so we can talk!
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Re: Fury Warrior

Postby Mjöl » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you very much for your appication, will talk to both of you asap!
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment