FAILED | fire mage

Moderator: Officers

FAILED | fire mage

Postby sawboss » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?
yes

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
sawboss

holland

Class and build:
im a mage and my spec built you can find that here :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... /secondary 5-33-3

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
my second spec is frost most gear for that is pvp

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
i dont have anny alt

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... oss/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
infamy

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
infamy is a 10 mand raiding guild with no fast progression they fun to play with but i dont want to kill every week the same bosses over and over without getting annywere
and i wanna raid 25 man also cuase the 10 man raiding is a bit boring :D
What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
wotlk= naxx 14/14
ulduar 7/14 hm
toc 5/5 10man toc 2/5 10 man hc
toc 5/5 25 man toc 1/5 25 man hc
icc 11/12 10 man
icc 11/12 25 man

Why do you want to join Serenity?
i want to raid 25 mans again and infamy is a 10man raiding guild

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no i have not

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
dont think so

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? i cant raid on thursday and saturday night rest of the week doesnt matter how ever my work will sometimes say that i have to work from 15:00 till 23:00 or from 23:00 till 7:00 so than i probably cant raid and i cant promise than if i can raid 3 days or 4 days a week :)

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
i dont mind wiping i got enouf gold for that and it is part of the game so i have no complains in wiping + the guild with the most wipes in bronzebeard is pathfinder and pathfinder is the number 1 guild in bronzebeard so i think wiping i good than blizzard also shows that raiding isnt a walk in the park :D

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
i cant raid on thursday most times cuase than i have a meeting for my religion

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
i can do that yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes ill do that

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
yes
( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
yes

[Updated 26/6/11 Asyncritus]
Mikah

sawboss

Re: fire mage

Postby Asyncritus » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Thank you for your application, we will look into it and get back to you soon.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Asyncritus » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:38 am

Please contact an officer in-game for a chat.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Adamantite » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Do you have special training camps for mages in Holland? :-)
If you should get invited, then you would be the 4. mage we got and all are from Holland! I guess /seremage will be all dutch talk then.
Adamantite

Postby Tusvor » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Whisper an officer for an inv.
Tusvor

Re: TRIAL | fire mage

Postby Mjöl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome to the guild, your account is verified now and you can make a char on raidcal.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment