FAILED | Arcane mage apply

Moderator: Officers

FAILED | Arcane mage apply

Postby Zeluná » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name: Zeluná
Class and build: Mage Arcane
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ohIMrRhRMRRofZc:Vs0 Spec
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I do have dual spec, however I am not sure if fire or frost is better for pve, since frost is good for mana, and fire should be nice and fun dps.

Alts: (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Well I do have a few alts around.. but I just came back since wotlk, so most are level 80, and they wil either join Serenity, or stay guildless or stay in

- Alliance Bronzebeard EU
Róbbíé Pala (85)
Rób DeathK (80)
Scarléth Rogue (80)
Bláckbeard Warr (69)
Ásmidern Hunter (46)

- Horde Xavius EU
Margox Warrior (85)
Arthurius DeathK (80)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Zelun%c3%a1/simple
The second link is my old main character in wotlk, so you can check out my old progress if you wish.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/R%c3%b3bb%c3%ad%c3%a9/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Old Realm Xavius EU, still on Warrior (Margox) social, RISE.
This realm I'm known as Róbbíé, which is my irl name aswell minus the dots!.
Bronzebeard I served a while in Cartoon heroes, when they were still EU, and not pure danish. Been in Shadows of Darkness aswell for for a bit but it was end-game of wotlk, my laptop broke and I could not play at all anymore, so I quitted that aswell.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Back in wotlk CTH, it turned pure danish, since I don't speak the language that good, it was hard for me to stay.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Everything from pre-TBC untill wotlk endgame, totally cleared.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have friends in this guild, and I want to have good raids with people that know how to play!.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Elly & John! deff!.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
The rank I am aiming for is casual!, since it depends on my jobb & school after the summer if I can show up or not, but I do expect to raid 3 days a week, and I prefer 4 atleast yes.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Ofcourse!, search, destroy, spend hours whiping untill we got it perfect!.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Time is no issue.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Is there another way?, I only know the way of being fully prepared for raids.
Yes, I have to admit that armory could not have updated my mage's info yet.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO
Zeluná

Re: Level 80 Arcane mage apply

Postby ellybelle » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Yay! Good luck robbie!
ellybelle

Re: Level 85 Arcane mage apply

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Zeluná wrote:(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name: Zeluná
Class and build: Mage Arcane
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ohIMrRhRMRRofZc:Vs0 Spec
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I do have dual spec, however I am not sure if fire or frost is better for pve, since frost is good for mana, and fire should be nice and fun dps.

Alts: (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Well I do have a few alts around.. but I just came back since wotlk, so most are level 80, and they wil either join Serenity, or stay guildless or stay in

- Alliance Bronzebeard EU
Róbbíé Pala (85)
Rób DeathK (80)
Scarléth Rogue (80)
Bláckbeard Warr (69)
Ásmidern Hunter (46)

- Horde Xavius EU
Margox Warrior (85)
Arthurius DeathK (80)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Zelun%c3%a1/simple
The second link is my old main character in wotlk, so you can check out my old progress if you wish.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/R%c3%b3bb%c3%ad%c3%a9/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Old Realm Xavius EU, still on Warrior (Margox) social, RISE.
This realm I'm known as Róbbíé, which is my irl name aswell minus the dots!.
Bronzebeard I served a while in Cartoon heroes, when they were still EU, and not pure danish. Been in Shadows of Darkness aswell for for a bit but it was end-game of wotlk, my laptop broke and I could not play at all anymore, so I quitted that aswell.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Back in wotlk CTH, it turned pure danish, since I don't speak the language that good, it was hard for me to stay.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Everything from pre-TBC untill wotlk endgame, totally cleared.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have friends in this guild, and I want to have good raids with people that know how to play!.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Elly & John! deff!.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
The rank I am aiming for is casual!, since it depends on my jobb & school after the summer if I can show up or not, but I do expect to raid 3 days a week, and I prefer 4 atleast yes.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Ofcourse!, search, destroy, spend hours whiping untill we got it perfect!.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Time is no issue.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Is there another way?, I only know the way of being fully prepared for raids.
Yes, I have to admit that armory could not have updated my mage's info yet.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

Postby Duraino » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm

gl
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Postby Tusvor » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Thank you for the application, we will discuss it and get back to u as soon as possible.
Tusvor

Postby Hugz » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh sh*t omg Robbie thinks I know how to play....How wrong he is...I certainly know how to maon, im good at that...

Oh ya Goodluck ;)
Hugz

Postby Zeluná » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:49 pm

That really is a huggie answer xD.
And thanks btw for the goodluck wishes xP.
Zeluná

Postby Asyncritus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 am

Please /w a serenity officer for a chat.
(I'll assume you already fixed anything Elly & Hugz advised you too.)
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Hugz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Me give advice <coughs> Erm moan at them maybe but advice :P
Hugz

Return to Recruitment