CLOSED | Isélad - Blood Death Knight

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Isélad - Blood Death Knight

Postby Iselad » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Isélad

Class and build: Blood Death Knight 359 ilvl
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Frost 357 ilvl

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

I have a 85 Priest with healer specs. I would also like him to be here in Serenity if I am applied. But it is not ready for raiding yet.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Is%C3%A9lad/advanced

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Commanders of the Earth

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I was happy in my guild actually but I've always wanted more raiding. Then I've decided to go to a new guild with a better raiding progress.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

I have been playing WoW since WotLK but I was playing PvP those days and I was new. My guild was not doing any raids. So I have a very little raiding experience from those days.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

To do more raiding and to earn more raiding experience.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No, I don't.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Not yet but I'm not alone, I've friends and they also want to be here with me. We play together. You may see their application forms soon or maybe before me. Their names: Ohanzrix, Conando and Meitram

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes, I have lots of free time and I can join you within every raid if there are no special excuses.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Of course, I am patient and I know that progress requries patience. I am not expecting to kill all difficult bosses in one try.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Yes, I am free those days and I can play.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, as much as I can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes of course, I am very careful about that:)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Iselad

Re: Isélad - Blood Death Knight

Postby Asyncritus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you for your application. We will look through it and get back to you soon.
We understand that you are obviously interested in raiding together but please be aware that as a 25man raiding guild we cannot guarantee taking all 3 (or 4) of you to each raid and that as trialists you will be fitted in and given raid time as needed by the Raid Leader.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Re: Isélad - Blood Death Knight

Postby Asyncritus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 am

Please /w a serenity officer for a chat.
You will be expected, if invited, to fix anything that Rinky suggests BEFORE being included in any raid.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Return to Recruitment