LEFT | Dajuro

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Dajuro

Postby Endorphyn » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Endorphyn

The Netherlands

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Mage
Arcane
Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Frost, mainly for arena

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Psychorude, Priest, dual specc: Holy and Shadow

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... hyn/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Ambivalence, social guild on Vekni'lash currently in there
Ethos, also on Vekni'lash. Guildmaster in there never wanted to try to hard modes
Dsh, Zenedar. mutiny all except guild master left and created Ratio Ultima. Left them when they merged with another guild but guild master never kept his promises
Why did you leave your former guilds?:
see above

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
never done pre tbc at lvl 60
tbc: fully cleared all but Illidan in BT and SwP
wotlk: cleared all normals except Algalon, cleared icc 10 hc
Why do you want to join Serenity?
I'm looking for a nice raiding guild

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Eryale

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes. Wiping is part of learning. Been there with LK hc 10 man. wiping for 7 weeks before finally killing him

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Thing is that I work in 3 shifts. I try to raid whenever I can. Only day I can always come is Sundays.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, can do.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Ofcourse, always done it always will be doing it

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Endorphyn

Re: mage application

Postby Mjöl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks for your application, great to have a mage app. Eryale told me about you, and since you 2 are real life friends, thats surely a big plus.

Also, a holy priest alt is also something that could be interesting in a long term.

So, please make the x-realm transfer, and you will be invited for a trial :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Eryale » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Guess my other post didn't show up.

Ahwell nice :) hope to see you soon in the raids.

A little warning though,
he is more crazy than I am....
Eryale

Postby Redbully » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 am

SIGH! another gnome... frickin hate gnomes. Have to watch where I walk just incase I stand on one.

Welcome to Serenity, hope you like you're stay like many others have.
Redbully

Postby Asyncritus » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 am

Just a long shot, but I dont suppose you used to play a warrior called Endorphin on Eonar did you? But welcome.

Edit: Nvm - just read you didnt raid pre-TBC.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby koni » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Rinky wrote:SIGH! another gnome... frickin hate gnomes. Have to watch where I walk just incase I stand on one.

But rinky.... Im a gnome and I thought u <3'd me :S
koni

Postby Redbully » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:07 pm

koni wrote:
Rinky wrote:SIGH! another gnome... frickin hate gnomes. Have to watch where I walk just incase I stand on one.

But rinky.... Im a gnome and I thought u <3'd me :S

Yeah but you sit on my shoulder when i fight like this

So your ok, just the other little people.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment