KICKED | Zonac

Moderator: Officers

KICKED | Zonac

Postby Mads - Zonac » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Hei my real name is Mads Richter. I'm from denmark :D i'm 18 Years old :)
MY main char is : Zonac who's Elemental shammy as Main spec, and Melee Offspec :)
i have alot off alts :) like:
Beak: resto/tank druid
Chacker: deamon/destru warlock
theyil: holy/prot(pvp)
and i'm dinging my lvl 83 hunter: Tódy

i'd love to join this guild because i'v wated for so long to raid whit my own guild :) i'v bin in parthenon Knights sins Wotlk and i'v raided a little whit you guys on (Al'Akir)
my on my shaman is 356 and in melee its 353 :)
i'm a fun and i allways wanna help other guildies whit such as Raid/dungeon or Quests and i realley know how to make friends in guilds :)
give me a message and i'll be there :)
Mads - Zonac

Re: Apply ele/ench shammy :)

Postby Redbully » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey Zonac, Thanks for the interest. I am sure one of the officer's might direct you to this think Click Me Please

Its the application template that is normally used for people whom wish to apply to join. Think you could spare the time to copy and past the template and fill it out accordingly please?
Redbully

Postby Cogwhirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 am

Hey Mads,

I was in the raid with you last night, you were certainly enthusiastic :) As Rinky said, please fill out the Application Template he linked and make a new post, otherwise your post won't be considered. Be prepared for your gear to be interrogated too ;)

Thanks,

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Apply for my Elemental shaman/Melee

Postby Mads . Zonac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:00 am

In game name (including previous names if any): My real name is Mads Richter. and In-game name is Zonac :D

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
My Main spec is: Elemental :) and i'll be raiding whit that spec :) ilvl 356

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
My Offspec is Melee, what is ilvl 353 allso rdy for raids :) if needed :D

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have a resto / tank Druid who i realley wanna join whit. because i'm rdy for raiding i just need someone to help me :)
and i have a prot warrior who's allso rdy for raiding :)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nac/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I'v bin joining Parthenon Knights sins Wotlk

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
i left my old guild because they didn't raid enymore and i realley wanna raid whit my guild instead of pugs who's only going 2-3 bosses

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Wotlk=clear :D

Why do you want to join Serenity? I'v bin in raiding whit you guys ones (Al'Akir) :) and when i saw the way you guys raid i just couldn't miss the chance to make a Apply! :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Nope! :D

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Elly only because whe was the Leader of the raid :) and she told me i should apply :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
I'm totally rdy to raid these days :) i just need to finnish school, who's in 2 weeks :) then i have 2 months vacation :D i'll be ready

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yes i love competition :D!

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? yes :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Ofc otherwise its slack :D!

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
yes i'm fine whit it! :D
Mads . Zonac

Re: Apply for my Elemental shaman/Melee

Postby Bearorist » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 am

this is the guy who was with us in the last night's 10 man al'akir. I vouch for him, and i am sure that every1 who was in that group will do the same. goodluck
Bearorist

Postby ellybelle » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 am

Yup, absolutely, me too! Good luck! :D
ellybelle

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.
Wasn't in raid yesterday but only hear good things.

From looking at Armoury, you have 5 unenchanted items. :shock:
You appear to be well below spell hit cap (but you are in Enhancement spec with Elemental gear on, so I could be very wrong)
Never reforge anything but crit, crit is useless but mastery (which you have reforged 208 of it) is good.
Reforge the crit to spirit to get your hit up if it is low.

Good luck with application and we will get back to you soon.
Paul

Postby Cogwhirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 am

Paul wrote:Thanks for applying to Serenity.
Wasn't in raid yesterday but only hear good things.

From looking at Armoury, you have 5 unenchanted items. :shock:
You appear to be well below spell hit cap (but you are in Enhancement spec with Elemental gear on, so I could be very wrong)
Never reforge anything but crit, crit is useless but mastery (which you have reforged 208 of it) is good.
Reforge the crit to spirit to get your hit up if it is low.

Good luck with application and we will get back to you soon.

Told ya!

:D

Cog
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Apply ele/ench shammy :)

Postby Mads - Zonac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 am

hey mate.. now i'v got my enchants ready and i'm 100% hitcap
i'm ready i only need shoulder/head enchant. i'm working on it as fast as i can! :D but i know i'm ready to join you guys :)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nac/simple
Mads - Zonac

Postby Cogwhirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am

Wrong thread :)
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Postby Sempra » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

you have the talent Elemental Precision, should rather have reforged on your chest to spirit and not hit - seeing as it has another tiny benefit as well as hit.

the bracer enchant rather get haste

power torrent is also good for dagger - but personal choice to what you prefer.

shield gem should rather be 20 Int 20 Spi - it will close the hit gap.

Also highly recommend if you might be able to get your hands on a Darkmoon Card to replace Anhuur's Hymnal, they are awesome.

ooh almost forgot, Glyph of Flametongue weapon, replace with Lightning Bolt seeing as the crit is not as beneficial as more % damage on the spell that would be used 50% of your casting time.
Sempra

Postby Mads - Zonac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm

now i'v got new gem/Enchant in bracers /chest now there is nothing more i can do.
the power torrent i good but i don't have that much gold.. and darkmoon card aswell..
this is the best i can get so far. and sins the other guildiese says i'm good.. then i don't see the exactly huge point! :D

I think i'm Ready now! :D
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nac/simple
Mads - Zonac

Postby Sempra » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

it was just advice, can be taken any which way
Sempra

Postby Mads - Zonac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Okay :D

Thanks hunh:)
Mads - Zonac