DENIED | Nononononnon

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Nononononnon

Postby nononononnon » Tue May 24, 2011 2:20 pm

) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.
Yes

In game name (including previous names if any):
nononononnon

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

My main is fury, i chose it because i knew it will be dmg dps type of class with holding 2 handed weapons which i liked also spells and the gear bonus it gives and for me its suitable to play as a fury warr.

Also, this build gives me good dmg to do i always update my talents as also my glyphs, which are important and
gives me allot priority to heal myself. as talent field dressing and glyph of bloody healing.

Not raidend since start of cata i have a good for it, i have gemmed and enchanted to it, what i am now thinking if i
do get chance to join to get my final tier for 4 bonus pieces also good 2 handed weapon will be a nice upgrade for
me.

I have professions mining and engineering which gives me benefits of enchants on some items from engineering and also to
easy give feast to raid.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
my 2nd spec is Protection, 8-2-31 i have fair gear above lvl 350 with gemms and glyphs. Only some enchants are missing but from that i can still tank.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Wingrab dk tank lvl 85
Worogan Hunter mark lvl 70
Rogee rogue sub lvl 74

Yes i will if i may for guild lvl which give benefits
Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... non/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Freelancer, Aurora, Patheonon Knights,Amovilim, vitality and currently in, in the name of beatrix

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Unfortunately I do not but I am hoping to change that. I will make my presence known. ( In a positive way) Guilds have you been in and reasons for leaving. Most of the guilds i joined the raiding did not go well not enought signing up and officer offline often and became a social guild which i was in Patheonon knights now it is a social guild up till the summer, thats why i left because i wanted to raid. Now i am in Amo which we as i aswell did 10 man till sindrogosa and 25 man up to fester. For the my current in the name of B is a social dutch guild which dont raid.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
To be honest Sadly I was unable to clear though BC content due to the unfortunate event that my account was hacked I started playing when BC came and never had the chance to experience vanilla content but from what I hear I missed out of some great things.

Entire WOTLK content on several different characters from different points of view, as on this char warr fury i have had experience in nax/UL/TOC and ICC ofc which i do every week 10 man 8/12 and 25 6/12 and now want to enjoy it more with this guild. I have done so much icc lately in previous expansion and got a chance to raid with some guilds previously.

In cata tbh i am looking so hard for a guild and thats why u can see i have not raided yet, i have done trash but that all. I know most guilds do look at raid experience but if i start on i can do i am fast learner not only that i did also not have professions capped so now i have done that so that i might get a chance of getting accepted also enchanted my gear, gems and gear.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Answer: 1. I always put the raid before me. During one raid in last expansion I noticed we had a large amount of classes that could benefit from armor penetration (feral druid, rogue- other warriors, enchant shaman) and we did not have a warrior tank this is to let u know that i do care about my warr and what is important for my class. I took it upon myself to apply sunder armor to every raid boss. Although it decreased my dps I know the increase it made to everyone else was well worth it.

2. I talked to many different warrior about how I should go about gemming my armor. The most common response I got was “armor pen, I’m not sure why but everyone else does it” well I wanted to know why. I read many forum post on elitest jerks and came to the conclusion that armor pen is only beneficial if you can have 1100 of it. The cap for it is 1230. I realized I was not getting enough armor pen from my gear to gem for armor pen so I am currently gemmed for strength.

3. I always am a funny character as u see my name, not only that i am also a serious raider that concentrates and focuses in raids and will raid with ya guys and hopefully further more to the next big content. I will attend i have a gear which suitabble for this guild and i always have flask/potions etc.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Afraid not

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO Yes
nononononnon

Re: Nononononnon warr fury

Postby Paul » Tue May 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Thanks for your application.

We are currently full on melee dps classes, hope you find the guild for you.
Paul

Return to Recruitment