LEFT | Eilonna - Resto Druid

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Eilonna - Resto Druid

Postby Eilonna » Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name:Eilonna

Class and build:
Restoration - 8/2/31 (Genesis in Balance for more healing, 2 points in Furor for more Mana)

Dual Spec:
Got a offspec where i took Moonglow for long fights, also a trinket i can use, that give me mp5, mana should not be any problem with that setup.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I´m not. got a paladin prot/retri

Link to your Armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nna/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Cartoon Heroes

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Did not raid in Vanilla, but i was playing.
In TBC i did raid on my mage and druid, got Karazhan, BT, SSC down.
Wotlk, Pally tank, up to lich king and killed some on hard mode also, "25"

More info can be checked on Armory under Rimea my tank.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I need a raid guild that i know is "awesome", i heard/ know so much about Serenity, and i just feeling that this time, if will be the right guild for me.
im very social too, and hope to make some new friends

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No, ofc not.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Maceo

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? Yes, i have all the days that is needed free, can also be there after a raid if that is needed.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I like to make progress, if wiping is needed then sure.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yes i can, "more coke!"

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I allways check guild website evy day, and sign up to a raid!

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I do!, I have the best enchants, and i allways bring flask, food, potions, more then needed, then i allways are sure that i have enough.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Other:
I have killed anything on 25 man in Catalysm, and "Halfus Hard Mode 25"

Thanks for reading my app..
Eilonna

Re: Eilonna - Resto Druid

Postby Duraino » Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 am

Hi,

just checking... do i know you perhaps?
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Postby Eilonna » Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 am

U do, if i say corvus resto druid, i know Maceo, i tanked with you in wotlk, and i fail much:P?
Eilonna

Postby Eilonna » Mon May 23, 2011 9:01 am

I mean... i dont fail that much, i just had hard problems to stay in a guild, but that was long time ago.. And i really learn alot, i have been in Cartoon heroes in a long long time, but now it close to go down. So i think that i got a chance here again..
Eilonna

Postby Eilonna » Tue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Something i wanted to add in my app, is that my computer in raid runs with 48-60 fps in 25 man raids, and about 30-50 ms, and have my graphic settings to ultra, so i allways know if there comes fire or i need to heal really fast.

And ye i know fire on ground do not give dmg/healing boost allways:p
Eilonna

Postby Mjöl » Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 pm

hope to catch you today evening to have a further talk.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby eilonna » Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

I´m online all day on Eilonna.
eilonna

Return to Recruitment