CASUAL | Holy/Sdw Priest application

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Holy/Sdw Priest application

Postby kónijntje » Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 pm

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter. YES

In game name (including previous names if any): Kónijntje. Was previously known as Bellapriest along time ago when I was on BB.

Class and build: Holy Priest is my main spec. I have always played as holy throughout since my priest hit 70 many years ago. I have tried to play disc however I feel more confident at healing in Holy spec
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). My dual spec is Shadow. I currently use the same gear as my holy spec for dps as the spirit gets converted into Hit so I am hit capped.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have 2 lvl 80 alts on Bronzebeard and a lvl 85 and 81 alts on my old realm Silvermoon which I will probably transfer back over to BB.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tje/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): The last guild I was in on silvermoon was called New Life. It was a 10 man raiding guild created by a friend which I was an officer in. We cleared 9/12 in the first week as a new core group however while I had a busy working week, the guild fell to pieces. Previously when I was on BB, I was in a raiding guild called Greater Silence and spent some time in Legacy of Heroes when I first started playing wow. I have been in a few other guilds however their names I can not seem to remember (probably coz I am getting old!)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Well I left Legacy of Heroes on BB to join Greater Silence If I recall. Left Greater Silence as one of the GM's had a falling out with my fella Ohhh and then I was in a guild called Parthenon Knights I think! There was a guild I was in which I raided in ICC with but the name does not ring any bells.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? I started playing wow in TBC and cleared up until the council in BT before the patch came out prior to WotLK. In Wotlk I have cleared up until 10man Hc LK and upto Sindra 25man normal. Never got the chance to go to Halion :( SO far in cata, my raiding has been limited due to finding a guild which will accept me due to my working schedule as a nurse. Most guilds on Silvermoon want 100% attendance and because they are mostly 10 man guilds, its hard to get a spot when you cant attend 100% a week. I have killed 5/6 in BWD and conclave of winds and ofc done BH. I always try and research boss fights prior to a raid and always come fully prepared with flasks and food.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have found out that one of my friends Osguard transfered back to BB and have joined Serenity. Serenity is also a guild which houses 2 of my very old friends from BB, elly and hugz! My have I missed them! I would love to be back in a guild with friends and from what Osguard tells me, Serenity is a very social guild and I am a very social person.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No why would I! I have my heart set on Serenity :D

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Osguard and I hope elly and hugz will as well

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? I will be interested in raiding as much as I can in between my shifts. I understand that this may mean a causual spot and filling in empty spots if I can, to help the guild out if needed.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Yes, Progress is the way! I hate it when a group gives up on a boss because its too difficult and moves on to somewhere else. I feel you should keep trying until a boss is dead. Thats the way a raid should be.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? As long as I am not at work, Count me there!!!! But I do work shifts and they vary every week so hence why I know a causal spot might be the best option for me, but at the end of the day that is upto you guys at Serenity.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes I can, have already signed up in anticipation!

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes yes yes and yes to all questions!

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity YES
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals YES

Thank you for reading my application
kónijntje

Re: Holy/Sdw Priest application

Postby osguard » Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Hai Laura A big thumbs up for me ive know laura and the other half dennis for quite sometime now a very reliable person both as a friend and a guild addition and ofc another woman to the guild hehe cya soon hun Sam xx
osguard

Postby ellybelle » Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm

yay! Bella! It would be great to have you in Serenity! Bella's a great priest healer, and we can sure use another one of those, not to mention another girl in raid!

Good luck!

And tell Marc to apply too!
ellybelle

Postby Redbully » Wed May 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Gotta love the pink text, dont know this person but I like her app. Good luck ^^
Redbully

Postby Hugz » Wed May 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeh Laura gets my vouch as a compitent priest healer, healed with her bk in TBC & Wrath. She is also very nice person.. <hug>

And Dennis her Hubbie is also a gd mage & a nice person...Ure not getting a <hug> Dennis :P

Be good to have u2 about again, aswell as Sam just like old times...

Goodluck with the app..
Hugz

Postby kónijntje » Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 am

Thanks for your replies guys. A little bit of bad news for elly and hugz .... dennis dont play wow no more :(
Its only ME!!!!!!! :P
kónijntje

Postby Káli » Thu May 12, 2011 7:53 am

just one thing less of the getting old, as you be one of the youngest in the guild hehe, and i enjoyed reading your app and i wish you luck and hope to be seeing you soon in guild.

Kali
Last edited by Káli on Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Káli

Postby ellybelle » Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 am

Aww too bad we can't have you both! But then again more flirting for me!
ellybelle

Postby Tusvor » Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 am

ellybelle wrote:Aww too bad we can't have you both! But then again more flirting for me!

:shock: :lol: :?
Tusvor

Postby Adamantite » Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi Kónijntje

Thank you for a nice application. Another holy priest is high on our wishlist and I would like to have a chat with you.
You already seem to got friends here in Serenity, so I'm looking forward to have a chat with you.

/Adamantite
Adamantite

Postby kónijntje » Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 am

Hey adamantite,

I am up for a chat ofc however over the next few days my play time is reduced significantly as I am working nights. WIll normally log on before bed and if I get chance just before work.
I will be online more at the beginning of next week on my days off and then When I am back on to day shifts at work, if I dont catch up with you before hand.

Thanks

Kónijntje
kónijntje

Postby Adamantite » Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 am

Hi Kónijntje.

Ahh, that sounds good. By then the guy usually talking to applicants will be back, so it might be best you chat with him directly. Guildies have been bugging me to talk with you, but I will rather leave that to Mjölnir then. Guess they look forward to have you on the team :-).

Good luck,
Adamantite

P.S. When talking with Mjöl remember to say you are a big fan of Schwarzenegger, you love Austria and guys with funny accents. That should help you on your app!
Adamantite

Postby Mjöl » Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

hey Kónijntje, aaiiilll be beeack. (after i left my wife) Im the "guy" :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for your app, and sorry for the slight delay, i was out of action for some days.

Im looking forward to have a chat for you, as Adamantite said, holy priest is high on our wanted list.

Wait a minute.. Bellapriest.... I think i know you. When Elly first joined us with the "bella" at the end i first tought shes you... i think, im having a hard time to remember exactly how it was. But yes, i think i had a chat or 2 with you in the past.

The shift subject is something we know, one of our raiders also works shifts and is therefore unregular in raids. Im sure we can work something out. :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby kónijntje » Fri May 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello!!!

Yes unfortunatly shifts are a pain. Especially when your on nights and get woken up by people cutting grass on a rideable lawnmover and they blowing leaves right outside your bedroom window!
haha as you can guess.... I've just been woken up by this and I am not amused! :(

Just whisper me if you see me online, I have only brought my priest back to the realm so far so when logged on I will be on her so I won't be hard to find.

Thanks guys

Kónijntje
kónijntje

Return to Recruitment