CASUAL | Do a good deed, host an old druid. :)

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Do a good deed, host an old druid. :)

Postby Mamus » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Mamus

Class and build: Druid feral, enchanter 515, jewelcrafter 330

Dual Spec: Healer but no gear

Alts: Another druid for skinning and mining and a mage only for auction, used for me only.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... mus/simple

Former guilds: Irragulars years ago, Legio suprema

Why did you leave your former guilds?: would like to join a friend of mìne, Themark

What is your former raid experience: Did raids in the Irregulars but before expansions

Why do you want to join Serenity? To meet my friend Themark (but don't tell him) :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? NO

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Themark

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Guys, i must be sincere of corse. I don't play or rarely do in the evening, I'll be a social member but can join some group if you need someone to die first.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

No problem.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

As I told you before, rarely.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Sure.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thanks for attention, Mamus
Mamus

Re: Do a good deed, host an old druid. :)

Postby Themark » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Ahr ahr ahr, first of all, no one will stole from me the sceptre of the first one to die, that is out of question!

Second, of course I will never vouch for this old wanker drood :P

Good luck with the app!
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Re: Do a good deed, host an old druid. :)

Postby Mjöl » Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Thank you Mamus for your application. I dont see any problem to invite you as casual/social member, and if it is only that our over 40 year olds feel a bit younger :mrgreen:
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment