LEFT | X-realm Duné boomkin/feral tank or resto

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | X-realm Duné boomkin/feral tank or resto

Postby Kali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(I DO ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Current name: Duné
Previous name: nitescreen

Class and build: Moonkin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... %A9/simple
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

to tell the truth i don't really have just 2 spec's i play with 3 spec's, the other 2 spe'c i use is resto and feral tank as i can play all 3.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

i have a number of alts 1 of each class and i have 8 at level 85, but only 3 of them are at rading level...
Elemental shammy which is geared for heroic raiding, i carnt bring him into guild at min as hes still be on other server Twisting nether but i do have plans to bring him over in the future.
Pally tank which is also gear for normal raiding, just like my shammy hes also on Twisting Nether.
I also have a rogue, Spriest, warrior, Mage and hunter alt at level 85 just need gearing.
I currently leveling a DK and a warlock.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Currently: I'm in Rising Sun on Twisting nether, the reason i wanna leave and come back to Bronzebeard is mainly because i don't like the players on this server, part from a couple of people i have made friends with. They come across as arrogant and unwelcome. I been on this server for couple of months now and what ever guild i joined they all come across the same on this server and i'n clearly not enjoying raiding anymore and miss my friends back on Bronzebeard.

Before then: I was in Divined on Bronzebeard, the reason i left there was, we come to a hold up on are progress and members wasn't even bothering to turn up for progress or even willing to learn new things to move on. In time they just stopped turning up for raids unless it was a farm night raid. So few of us was getting angry and thought its time to move on and try find somewhere else to raid and progress more into current contents so thats why we went to Twisting Nether.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

My raid experience starts from TBC in which is when i start to play WOW and i didn't clear any Vanilla raids until i reach level 70.
TBC: cleared all contents.
Wolk: cleared all contents on normal.
During Icc and Trial of the crusade was out i was raiding my elemental shammy which is where i did some heroic kills.
if you wish to check my achievements to what heroic i have done then heres the armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... eye/simple

also just to let you know, i not killed nef on BWD yet on my druid as it was my alt and i was playing my shammy until now, where on my shammy i have cleared all current contents on normal and few heroic bosses also.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I wish to return back to Bronzebeard and raid once more with my friends and have fun at the same time, from what i been told from few people i know who been in your guild or know members in your guild. you seem a friendly social guild who wants to progress and not stop raiding.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No i do not have any current applications to any other guilds.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

yes i know few members with in your guild at min, names: Dus and Bikja.
and i would be applying with my friend bulmers also whos coming back to this server with me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I'm able to raid 24/7 and for as long is needed.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

i have no problems with wiping all night trying to learn a new boss kill, as its the only way you will ever learn is from your own mistakes.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

yes i got no problems with meeting your raiding times required for raids.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes i'm able to access the website at any time to see whats happening when and where.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

yes am i prepared to turn up for raids in pve spec with my own food and flasks ready go. i'm not big fan off pvp and don't tend to do much pvp at all.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( I do) YES ( ) NO

(YES ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(YES ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Kali

Re: X-realm Duné boomkin/feral tank or resto

Postby Mjöl » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey and thank you very much for your application. From the first look i have a quite positive impression. From my Point of View, people who play a Hybrid are really understanding their class when they are able to play all specs and help out in raids in the needed spec. And with the way Bliz changed wow, its also much more possible to get gear for all the specs to be able to raid with them all.

Aaaanyway, before i start making a long article about Hybrids, i rather get to the point :mrgreen:

Currently, we are rather tight on the healing ranks. So when 1 of our regular healers cant come to a raid, it gets difficult. So in this situation a healer would help likely most. However, that being said, we have no regular boomkin in raids, so also for this spec the situation looks good.

So, overall, looking at the situation plus taking into consideration that also 2 of your friends are in the guild, i dont think there might be a problem with you getting a invite here.

I will be online today evening, so if you could make a lvl1 so we could have a chat that would be appreciated. Names of my alts are in my sig, might take a bit to find it :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Re: X-realm Duné boomkin/feral tank or resto

Postby Sacs » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Surely the most important question is:

Will you 2v2 with me?

:P

Good luck with the app :D
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Return to Recruitment