CASUAL | DPS Warrior

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | DPS Warrior

Postby Bikja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Bikja

Class and build: Warrior / Fury
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Protection

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Warloc. I always bring my alt. Use it among to have a change in game, also for enchanting and JC

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... kja/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Critical Mess
Divined
Present time: Fake DC

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
CM: Disbaned
Divined: Disbaned
Fake DC: Have not left yet. My interest is within 25 man content. Fake tried that, but in the end was forced to go 10 man.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre TBC none.
TBC, Kara, Zul, Gruul
WotLK, seen all bosses, but, not all on HC and not killed all

Why do you want to join Serenity?
First and foremost, your guild rules, raid times and the and the rumor about your guild. As i understand it from information you are a guild with mature members. Some you you have kids. So have i.
I have known about Serenity from my time in Critical Mess, some of our members joined you. One was Banjo. He told me about how you prepare before raids and act under raids.
Dus, former guildie, has also confirmed what Banjo once told me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Dus.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes (unless im on vacation, but then this will be anounced with a topic in forums)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Bikja

Re: DPS Warrior

Postby Dus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:18 pm

I can Vouch for this guy. good friend of me, good dps and he always shows up for raids when he sign for them.
Good Luck m8
Dus

Postby Mjöl » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey Bikja, Dus already told me about you, thanks for your application. I will try to catch you online asap, and dont see anything against giving you a invite as far as i can see.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Bikja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Thank you Mjöl

I will see you in game.

Bikja
Bikja

Return to Recruitment