SOCIAL | Rogue apply to Serenity

Moderator: Officers

SOCIAL | Rogue apply to Serenity

Postby Dus » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

(*) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Dus ( rogue) my old main was Dusan (lock)

Class and build: Rogue. spec muti 31/3/7 will change to 31/2/8 in a bit
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
got a combat spec but its not the best dps spec for rogues atm for raiding

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Dusamen. lvl85drood use him just for tanking hcs and some alt runs, was planning to have him still in Divined seeing as thats a pure SOcial guild now and ther quite a few that left some alts ther, try to keep some contact with old friends.
Dusan lvl80 lock havent started lvl him yet but when i get him to 85 i reckon i will move him to Serenity aswell

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... dus/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Aurei Serpenits
Chimera
Divined
Project Mayhem (Skullcrusher)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
hmm this is a long story.

Aurei Serpentis.. Akira was RL and leading this guild in the good old times.. we progressed fast true ZG,MC then he got kicked out from the guild by the GM and after a long time AS just folded slowly over.

Chimera - Many warious reasons. But the main one was that i wanted to try see if ther was possible to get a top raiding guild to get up and beat PF on BB. so I and a friend of me gathered some crazy guys and started Divined.

Divined- what can i say, started out really good, cleared naxx fast, did half of Naxx25 before PF got them down. got Malygos and Sartharion 1 drake fast down. then me and my officers was pushing the guild hard to get sartharion 3d down before PF did it, then all went tits up and the romanian core we had in the guild left and made huge issues for us considereing 25m raiding at that time. After awhile some servered transfered of the last core and some started Divined up from scratch again..

Project Mayhem- Was a top world guild. created by some former Method player. the guild was crazy.. really funn thoug,but the time i had to spend was just way to mutch. some people ther would call out sickdays for a week just to raid new contents at once her hehe

Divined- went back her again.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Zg,MC,AQ20,AQ40 upto C`thun. Naxx40 1boss down, Kara,Gruls lair, Magtherion,SSC,TK,MH,BT, Sunwell clered after pre nerf. killed 3bosses before nerf.Naxx25m,malygos,sartherion, Ulduar25m, Onyxia, ToGC 10-25, except ToGc 25. only killed 3HC bosses. Icecrown 10m 11/12 hc. icecrown 25m 9hc bosses. Cata 8/12 normal. hmm i think this is it after what i remember.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Well i would like to join a old stable guild on BB that focus on 25m raids

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Dont think so atleast. to be honest i dont really know whos in Serenity.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yeah thats sounds good to me. i do sometimes work late and get home late but shouldnt be a problem.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yeah i dont mind whiping and learing new bosses at all.. WoW is just about 1 thing. to put the time on bosses to get them down..Time effort is everything her

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yeah i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yeah thats no problem.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yeah. always do

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (*) YES ( ) NO

(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

If thers anything you guys are wondering about feel free to ask me.
'
Dus
Dus

Re: Rogue apply to Serenity

Postby Mjöl » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks for the app, a rogue ! incredible :) coming back to you in game soon.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Re: TRIAL | Rogue apply to Serenity

Postby Cogwhirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 am

Dammit, I lose my internet for a week and you're replacing me already!

Jus' kidding :)

Be good to have another Rogue around - welcome!

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Return to Recruitment