DENIED | Prot warrior app

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Prot warrior app

Postby Wilba » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:12 pm

( x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Wilba

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.) 7/3/31 prot

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). PvP fury, I have full pvp gear for it as i do casual arena and bgs with irl friends

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Nope, I only play my warrior at the moment

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... lba/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nt/primary <<spec just incase i'm in pvp gear when you read the app

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Notable guilds on this character Would be Vitality in wotlk and Shadows of Darkness up until recently. Any raiding guilds before that would have been on my old main which was my rogue

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Left Vitality for SoD and was recently kicked from SoD because I stopped raiding regularly. Reason for this being slow progress and bad organisation. I'd log on the marjotiy of times and there would be no raid or i'd be asked to dps in pvp arms spec and gear because we lacked sign ups and members. I didn't like the way members were treated and spoken to either, so basically I anticipated a kick; if I didn't get kicked I'd probably have left on my own accord regardless.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? On my rogue (was called Rándy back in TBC) I cleared all TBC content except Sunwell. As i stopped playing my rogue half way through WOTLK my warrior is now my main and i ended up on 11/12 ICC 25 hc and between both characters cleared anything before that (ToC etc). Didn't play back in vanilla just watched irl friends do the odd MC run

Why do you want to join Serenity? I'd like to join Serenity as it is a well established raiding guild and I think due to my endgame pve raiding background I'd fit in nicely. I've been raiding seriously since TBC and I'd like to find a guild where I could continue to do so and show my full potential. I'd like steady progress and friendly members, and as far as I know this guild has both.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? I did apply for Divine Legacy but they apparently get back in touch in game and not on their site, so I'm not sure what's happening with that as I've heard nothing back from them

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Well I did BH today with Integrity so hopefully he can. Other than that I can't think of anyone unless people recognise my rogue from back in TBC days when i did know a few people loosely

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? I've raided anything up to 6 times a week since TBC so that should not be a problem

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Indeed, always has been and probably always will be

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Yes, those times are actually perfect since I'm used to raiding a bit earlier than that, but the later the better for me

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yep, used to doing that

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes, always have done

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO Fine by me

Cheers for reading my app :]
Wilba

Re: Prot warrior app

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi and thanks for your application.

We'll discuss about it and come back to you, but I am quite sure we are currently full on tanks and particularly warriors.

I very much doubt we would be able to offer you any raid spots..
Mikah

Re: Prot warrior app

Postby wilba » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Ahh that's a shame =/

Thankyou for getting back to me so quickly nevertheless

/Wilba
wilba

Return to Recruitment