CASUAL | Greywalker

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Greywalker

Postby Greywalker » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello folks,

Long time no see. I've started playing yet again, after a bit of a break. I thought I'd stop by to see if you were in need of hunters, as I must say it doesn't feel quite right playing without your unique brand of company ;)

As I remember it, I left the guild in a bit of a huff (read: hissy fit), but honestly it was due to my RL crap rather than anything you were doing. Hopefully you can forgive my cranky pants. If you can, great, if not, I also understand.

My current situation is that I have all evenings open, though it's sometimes difficult for me to get completely get free until 21:30 (server time). I'm not sure if that makes me much use to you or not. On the other hand, I'm very into raiding most nights.

Hope all is well with you and the guild.

Cheers,

Greywalker
Greywalker

Re: Cranky hunter.

Postby Mjöl » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 am

We talked about you since one of our guildys saw you the other day as 85 in guild past tense, and we all kinda wondered how the story was back then with you.

Of course, as it could be expected, at the raidstart in a new expansion we are quite full of people who want to raid. However, its good to have also alternates, and currently the hunters are a class here that is not that full.

I will talk to the other officers, and will contact you then in game soonish.

Guild is well, all excitement and that about the new stuff :mrgreen:
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Re: Cranky hunter.

Postby Greywalker » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I found the new content it a bit hard to get into at first, but I've started to really like the new heroic designs at least... somewhat mini-raid-like, which is a good change. I can't speak for the raids though, I haven't seen any of that.

As you mention, I did join Past Tense while I was leveling up. They claimed to raid much later at night (23:00 onwards). I really can't say much about the guild though, as there were very few guild heroic runs and then the guild completely fell apart a few days ago. They seemed nice enough though, while it lasted :)

Anyway, as I said to Rinky, it was feeling a bit odd to play on the server and not be in Serenity somehow. I'm very interested in raiding. On the downside, I have kids who sometimes don't get sorted until about 9:15 or so, which might get in the way. Who knows though, maybe I can get a handle on that... or otherwise be a good backup person.
Greywalker

Return to Recruitment