CASUAL | Tabdum - Shaman

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Tabdum - Shaman

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:37 pm

YES Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Tabdum (toudi)

Class and build: Shaman Restoration – can switch if needed (to range/mele dps)

Dual Spec: Second spec is for pvp and I play as elemental

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I don’t plan to play on my alts so I don’t see the reason to bring them to guild.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... dum/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I used to play in The Elders guild then moved to Divine Legacy

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I had a break from wow when I came back most ppl i knew left to some others guild and some of new people I just don’t like :/

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I played whole TBC as paladin, did all raid instances except sunwell as healer/dps with bit tanking also
in WotLK i managed to do nax/ulduar/toc all on normal/ and did all bosses except LK in ICC

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I heard good opinion about your guild and I like your raiding hours, really suits me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Kerad

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
-Yes, but all depends on rl 

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

-Of course

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

- Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

- I can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

- Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Re: Tabdum - Shaman

Postby Kerad » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:53 pm

I'll vote for him :) Good player, healer and PvP dps.
Good luck with apply.
Kerad the Gnome.
Kerad

Postby Mjöl » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for the application. With the christmas time, the new expansion etc it may take a bit to come a conclusion. But in general it can be said that we most likely wont invite players for raidslots atm since that cant be judged at this point how our raidroster will look like once we start raiding again. So the only thing possible atm would be a casual slot.

And as Kerads brother i dont see many problems if we are talking about a casual slot here.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 am

Sure I can be casual, there is always opportunity to get into raids even as casual and I know from some sources :) that you play pvp also so I can be helpful there if not in raids :)

Return to Recruitment