DENIED | Zehnrai

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Zehnrai

Postby Zehnrai » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 pm

() YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Zehnrai

England

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Death knight frost DPS

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Blood tank off spec, currently has quest reward gear and the odd item of non heroic cataclysm dungeon gear, I have every intention of creating a full tank set upon finishing my DPS set

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

I intend on keeping Alts separate from the guild as they aren't 80+ and I think they should remain in the many levelling guilds the realm has to offer for the time being

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/zehnrai/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

IF WE DIE ITS LAG, Of Wolf And Men (now closed)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Well I am still currently in IF WE DIE ITS LAG but I want to leave as they have so much infighting and cannot get a raid together, and of the 210 players in the guild only around 30 are actually active players. and as for Of Wolf And Men the guild closed a month after I joined it

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

As I got WoW this year i haven't had a large amount of pre - TBC or TBC experience, however in WotLK I have more experience than my Achievements show for it as I have "pugged" a large amount of the WotLK raids and I am a more than competent player (so long as I am fully alert, after around 2am as you can imagine levels of alertness tend to drift)

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to Join Serenity because it seems like a skilled and one of the few guilds actually capable of raiding on our realm, and from what I have heard serenity is easily one of the best in my opinion

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Regath

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Definitely

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes, since the new expansion I have thought to knuckle down and attempt to apply to a decent progression guild, I also like a challenge and when it comes to wipes often I am one of the few trying to keep party together to make another attempt

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Those times aren't a problem for me, however sometimes I may have to do some last minute college work but that rarely takes me over an hour and a half and even so I usually try and leave that until the weekend

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, as frequently as required

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Of course as during progression phases all the bonuses obtainable should be acquired

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? () YES ( ) NO

() I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
() I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/b]
Zehnrai

Re: Death Knight Frost DPS Application

Postby Karmakaze » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Yeah I can vouch for him I've known him for 3 or 4 months now, he knows his class and is competant. He might be younger than usually accepted into serenity but I think he could make the raids and be mature.
Karmakaze

Postby Mjöl » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks for the application. With the christmas time, the new expansion etc it may take a bit to come a conclusion. But in general it can be said that we most likely wont invite players for raidslots atm since that cant be judged at this point how our raidroster will look like once we start raiding again. So the only thing possible atm would be a casual slot.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Zehnrai » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 am

That seems pretty fair to be honest, what are the chances of me moving up to raids in early 2011?
Zehnrai

Postby Paul » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm sorry for the delay.

We currently do not have a space open in our raid roster for a Death Knight, good luck finding a guild (if you haven't already).
Paul

Return to Recruitment