LEFT | Granddaddy - Holy paladin

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Granddaddy - Holy paladin

Postby Granddaddy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm

YES Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Granddaddy

Class and build: Paladin Holy (retri offspec)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Second spec is retri. The kit is fairly ok. average item lvl will be around 251. Most important got 4 set bonus from T10/264 weapon.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Tons of alts who will not come to Serenity. They all play in the same guild Legacy of heroes, a social guild where i've been in since about the start of me playing wow (2006-2007 if I remember well).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Granddaddy&gn=As+long+as+the+boss+dies

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): legacy of heroes, greater silence, as long as the boss dies, serenity
Why did you leave your former guilds?: Legacy of heroes since it's a mainly social guild. Only once left there with all my alts.(big mistake)
Greater silence, a whole bunch left after a vocal attack on one of our beloved members. We left...back to LoH.
Serenity. Had a great time there (reason i apply back again here) but lost touch with a lot of my friends in LoH since i made the mistake to remove all my alts there also.
As long as the boss dies was a tryout of the more hardcore raiders in LoH to form a guild to raid 10men raids. We
What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
pre-TBC: Was a more casual player doing dungeons like Strat and Scholo with friends. Not been raiding then.
TBC: raided ofc good old kara (including our famous beer runs in kara), SSC, TK, MH and BT in serenity
WoTlk: ICC10 clear, heroic we stopped after plague quarters (excluding prof). That's when As long as the boss dies kinda died. From that moment I killed time with leveling alts, doing some achievements. Untill now, the time I can't stand not raiding anymore ;).

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Been here before, had a great time, some nice compliments I got, really mature attitude, loved Jura at Supremus shouting to get out of the blue **** :). The raiding times suit me perfect (since my late shifts are till 20.00 server and only on friday till 21.00 but then you don't raid so...perfect!)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? hmm, been a while, Prolly adamantite, mjollnir, ellybelle or mr. Italia Themark remember me :).

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? aye

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Wiping=progressing

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Jup.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? I can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
the skeleton thingie from the Noggleguy in tanaris doesn't count right? I'll be prepared all the time.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? YES

X I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
X I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Granddaddy

Re: Granddaddy - Holy paladin

Postby Mjöl » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Hey Grand, thanks for your (re) Application.

We will discuss your app and contact you then soon in-game. Its a bit hard time currently for applications, with the new expansion on the rise and so on. But we will see. However im happy to see you reapplying, have just good memories of you in serenity (besides of the leaving) :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby ellybelle » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey Grandie! Good Luck with the Ap!

Happy to vouch for you! Great player, even better person, BB would be a better place if we were all such grand-dames and gents!
ellybelle

Postby Granddaddy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Thx for the kind words both :). Understand ofc places are limited with cata jumping on our tones. Will keep my fingers crossed!
Granddaddy

Postby Adamantite » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Tom.

Nice to see you are still around & good luck on the app!

/Adamantite
Adamantite

Postby Themark » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes "mr. italia" remebers you, even if it is currently under water, yes we have rivers trewing out :( it isn't stopping to rain!!

Anyway good luck with the re app mate
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Granddaddy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Cheers for the invite lads. Glad to be back :)
Granddaddy

Return to Recruitment