DENIED | Assasination rogue - Keda

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Assasination rogue - Keda

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Filip Jovanovic

Serbia

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Assasination 51/18/2

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
also Assasination but for Pvp

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Blackstena 80lvl paladin retri/prot specc

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&cn=Keda

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Parthenon Knights
Click

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Parthenon Knights - i left because gm dont coming online
Click - they doing 25man icc with half pug

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I start playing WoW when TBC was out, and before i reached 70 level, WOTLK came out, but my experience for TBC is : Karazhan,TK,ZA,SSC. for WOTLK is : Naxx,Malygos,Sarth.,VoA,Ulduar on 10 man up to yogg saron, on 25 man up to Yogg Saron, cleared ToC 10/25 also , ToGC 10 4/5 bosses and ICC 10 man 6/12 (3/12 in hc), ICC 25man 6/12(1/12 in hc) but i have experience for Valithiria Dreamvalker. and Profesor putricide.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Because i want to improve my skills and my expirience

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope,because i think its better to post 1 apply at same time

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
dont think so :S

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes i know i love hardcore raiding and i can attend all ur raids :)

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yes, i love when we wiping all night on 1 boss and then we kill him its gr8 fealing.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
yes i can attend all raids.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes i always coming prepared for raid,always have flasks,potions of speed,food buf in my bag :)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (* ) YES ( ) NO
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mikah » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

However, I'm afraid we are not looking into recruiting another rogue, so we will have to pass.

Good luck finding a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment