CLOSED | casual

Moderator: Officers

Postby Duraino » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I know enough to share my own opinion which I have...I don't have the time no energy to make storys up or listen to kids babble in my ear fairy tales

I'm straight up and said what saw I don't hate you but I shared what I felt was wrong with your past ...

I hope we can all respect my honesty and bluntness but that's just who I am.

So I'll say this to all I'm not gonna play kiss ass to anyone..but that I do like hugz plums

And to Jadore if you come in welcome. I'm not gonna stand in your way.
And I'm not scared of losing spot - I'm pretty humble person and my words are never minced take me or leave me for who I am chaps
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Postby Redbully » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Duraino wrote: leave me for who I am chaps

Always knew you were a pair of buttless pants... YEHHAA COWBOY!
Redbully

Postby Maverickv » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 am

Ok at first i wanted to come back, i missed all my good pals like elly,themark,hugz etc but rly when ppl who doesnt even know me starts walking up in my face saying to everyone that i messed up in the past i rly dont tink i need that crap, sorry to all those of you who wanted me back,id love to join but i think il skip this, dont really want to turn this game into a descussion match again.
Maverickv

Postby Ronzoz » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 pm

When 2 persons that are usually frontal and heart talkers maybe collide eventually, and looks like it is this case.

I believe and understand that Duraino had his impression about you and your coming and going Mav regarding that he saw you coming and going for some times, and lets be honest, none ever gave a crap about (at least I didn't as you exposed your reasons on the forums, good/bad, each and everyone's had/has their own line of thinking).

Still for Dur probably is kinda strange though as he just new you for some weeks, and no, wasn't just two because he was playing his DK for longer than that (just a correction), so I believe its valid for him to make a point.

If you were asking for a raid spot, I actually would agree with his way of express himself about this subject. But you are not (which is very honest from you considering your work right now), you are asking just to come back to your chosen home guild and meet your old friends, and that is very healthy around a game with a social structure as wow to gather good social conditions to keep playing.

Therefore I think you should do it, if its here you feel good, come back, I believe many of us will receive you with open arms. And please don't be upset because one person questioned you, its legitimate that someone does, its the principal of democracy.

All good to you is what I wish despite of what you will do (coming or not coming back). Hope to see you soon.

André
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Themark » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Ronzoz wrote:When 2 persons that are usually frontal and heart talkers maybe collide eventually, and looks like it is this case.

I believe and understand that Duraino had his impression about you and your coming and going Mav regarding that he saw you coming and going for some times, and lets be honest, none ever gave a crap about (at least I didn't as you exposed your reasons on the forums, good/bad, each and everyone's had/has their own line of thinking).

Still for Dur probably is kinda strange though as he just new you for some weeks, and no, wasn't just two because he was playing his DK for longer than that (just a correction), so I believe its valid for him to make a point.

If you were asking for a raid spot, I actually would agree with his way of express himself about this subject. But you are not (which is very honest from you considering your work right now), you are asking just to come back to your chosen home guild and meet your old friends, and that is very healthy around a game with a social structure as wow to gather good social conditions to keep playing.

Therefore I think you should do it, if its here you feel good, come back, I believe many of us will receive you with open arms. And please don't be upset because one person questioned you, its legitimate that someone does, its the principal of democracy.

All good to you is what I wish despite of what you will do (coming or not coming back). Hope to see you soon.

André

Everytime you write you increase the joy i had the day you joined into this guild during TBC and ensure me to have seen good on you.
Very happy and proud to have you in guild Ronz.

Now sincerely Mav, all want you back here, and if there is someone wrong with that I want themt o write here that and show some balls, if not just stay in your corner and allow this lost soul to take his place back at home.
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Duraino » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Well said Ronz
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Previous

Return to Recruitment