CLOSED | casual

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | casual

Postby Maverickv » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:44 pm

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.) dont mind tank healer dps what u want

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). i dont care witch dual spec u want frome me i got now pvp holy as u know

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Jad%C3%B2re

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): serenity

Why did you leave your former guilds?:because i can't raid much and can't stil did got the feeling to cut the game because got close no time to play i was like 1 month offline and did wanna test how it is to be a horde when i did change my pally to blood elf paladin after 2 days i got already bored 1month later i change back to this realm

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
you know

Why do you want to join Serenity?
becuase i like alot of ppl's in it ellysmelly pizza boy ;o <3 and ofc i miss raids but i just cant play much alot of time i need to work in night what sucks but ofc i can try my best to raid more if you need me but dont think u need me but to join as casual i will be happy ^^

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
yeah some ppl's

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
can try my best

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? jaja

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
dont know because the time on my jobe always change

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?jaja

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? jaja

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Maverickv

Postby Hugz » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Sounds like anOOb to me.

J/k :P
Hugz

Postby ellybelle » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Good luck Jady!
ellybelle

Postby Tusvor » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Noob alert!!!! :wink:
Imo good to see u here again...:)
Tusvor

Postby Sacs » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Hugz wrote:Sounds like anOOb to me. :P

Agree

Who is this guy?

:P
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby Themark » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Surely an ebayer
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Naushika » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm

:shock:

gl
Naushika

Postby Duraino » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

I liked you up until you kept zzzzZzzzZz in raid
Then emo quit...then rejoined....then quit again

Just don't understand you maybe...

But gl. ..sorry had to get it off my chest

I was biting my lip to long
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Postby Maverickv » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I liked you up until you kept zzzzZzzzZz in raid

1 i did never zzzzzzzZZZzzzzz in a raid only thing i did do that was say what we do wrong ... and yeah compline if we wipe and wont listen to members in the raid... is that zzzzzzzzz in a raid ? dont think so ZZzzzzz in a raid is like you if wipe like hell and dont kill a shit :idea:

Then emo quit...then rejoined....then quit again

2 when you did join the guild 2 weeks later i left.... so i dont know you ? how you know i left 3 time ? i m sure some 1 tolt you for 100% you was not that long in serenity and emo leave ? yeah maybe first time number 2 when i left because some 1 tolt me i m useless in raid that was a joke but i did not know so yeah i got piss off and said well if you dont need me fine i m gone ... and yeah than the gm /whisper me said the truth i join back but that time you was not in this guild to .... last time i left is because i cant raid...... i work more than 8 hourse alot of time 12 hourse ? because my boss kickt 3 other ppl's on my jobe now i need to do it all alone with a other guy on this jobe.... u think i m happy with this i tell you no ? but its alot of money yeah so its life all ppl work ? well some ppl dont and make world of warcraft they real life .... and i left guild because i did wanna try to play a horde ... just test all stuff out before i cut play this game .... so you know all info......and yeah no 1 is perfect .....

Just don't understand you maybe...

3 you do now ...

But gl. ..sorry had to get it off my chest

4 Thanks. but i wont join... because guild cant use me not much thats why i did made a apply as casual to have some fun with my friends.. and maybe some time guild can use me if they are short on tanks ? alt run or so ? but really i dont get the point why you said this ? i dont know you and i m sure you dont know me ? u think i try to steal your spot ? no i wont and i cant and i think the gm's wont let me.. because i left 3 time's and they dont trust me what i can understent... i know mjolnir was mad on me when i left the guild + sad themark told me , he said speak to mjol but i did not i dont wanna distrub him dont even know how to start to talk ... but yeah this is all info of me so you know im not a dick ... well maybe you stil think i m but /care

I was biting my lip to long

5 Same

but yeah it was nice to play with you guys thanks for the ppl that did respond on me and good luck and have fun in this game i will stay guild lose because i see some ppl dont like if i join back and i dont wanna waste you ppl's time and yeah sure i m always up for a chat good bye jd.
Maverickv

Postby Duraino » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

sorry for the stress you must be going through at work.

keep well.
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Postby Hugz » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:32 pm

JD get ure ASS bk in Serenity :P

I miss it ;)

<Wonders what Duraino thinks about me talking about plums all the time in raid>
Hugz

Postby ellybelle » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Jady you can't take criticism for shit without making it personal. Dek doesn't know you and you don't know him. You are serenity family. How long you been in and out of this guild?

I think it's a fair point to say that people should not judge you if they've only known you two weeks.

I think it's a fair point that Jady's a pain in the butt.

Shake hands and be family.
ellybelle

Postby Themark » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 pm

ellybelle wrote:Jady you can't take criticism for shit without making it personal. Dek doesn't know you and you don't know him. You are serenity family. How long you been in and out of this guild?

I think it's a fair point to say that people should not judge you if they've only known you two weeks.

I think it's a fair point that Jady's a pain in the butt.

Shake hands and be family.

What the smelly say
Themark

Postby Maverickv » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:10 pm

I am sorry to have jumped fast angry "but admit you should not use criticism with who you don't know duraino"
Maverickv

Postby Themark » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Maverickv wrote:I am sorry to have jumped fast angry "but admit you should not use criticism with who you don't know duraino"

Gief this noob back!!!
Themark

Next

Return to Recruitment