CLOSED | Application - Warrior tank

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Application - Warrior tank

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
atm Zuljina, have been named Sorrowtank before, and i inttend to change name to a more alliance name or just less "trollish"

Class and build:
Atm I play a Troll Warrior on the server Dunemaul, my main spec / raid spec is protection, which i have played for about 3-4 years

Dual Spec: My Off spec is arms, i have a mix of ICC 10 / tier 251 loot / ToGC 10 loot

Alts: i have 4 lvl 80 alts: Rogue 5,8k gs Belf, Holydin 5,6k gs Belf and 2 80s i only dinged to have as a possible choice for a class change or another main alt for cata.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Zuljina

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
atm Legends Never Die, previous: Silent call, Fortis Phalax, Victoria's secret all dunemaul guilds

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I leave this guild because I'm have gotten a more downturn og the inv front for 10 man raids, as i only went for my Tier gear i dont have all those ICC 25 or hc 25 that some of the others tanks have and therefore are being left out cause of gear choice.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Back in Classic wow i played a hunter in ZG, MC, AQ20 and AQ 40 and reached a little into Naxxramas back then
I started as a tank in Karazhan and have experience in all TBC instances, and full Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10 untill the Yoggsaron, Full ToC 10/25 and ToGC 10 4/5. ICC 10 i have 10/12 and have only been able to pugg ICC 25 4/12

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I feel like i have emptied my guild chances on Dunemaul, no1 is in need of a new tank and so I heard heard some good things about this guild from a rl friend, and thought i might give it a go, i dont care about i have to change side and fraction, for me its just a new beginning in a hopefully good raiding/social enviroment. a little side note another reason i want to join is i want to see more of ICC 25 then just the first 4 bosses as a tank, things have always been more fun on the 25 man raids and i miss them, since pugging allways disband after Deathbringer withsome leaving or a ninja'looter

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No i dont have,

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I know Maceo in rl

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? :
I will be able to raid most of the days only Sunday i can't come every week as i often have a eveningshift on the petrolstation where i work

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yes i am interrested in being in such a guild again where the tries are taken serious and no ppl leaving after a few tries because they dont like wiping or some ppl go afk midraid for 20mins to eat.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I heard the raid times had been changed to 00am and yes i can play those atleast the weekdays, the weekend can as mentioned earlier not garantueed i'll be home before 22,30 and then its to late to log in.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I pretty much know which weekends i got work and which i dont so for me it should be more the possible for me to sign up for a whole week at a time, as long as one is kind enough to show me how to do it correctly.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I have always been very strict about ppl other then myself should always be raidready at the inv time and have everything sorted out before raid start.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjöl » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey, thanks for your application. I talked with Maceo yesterday about you and that you should apply here.

Best would be if you make a lvl1 alt on bb so we could have a longer chat about the situation. We have no 25man tomorrow tuesday, so there around 20 oclock would be a good time to chat if that is fitting for you ?
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Duraino » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm

From what I heard.... A nice guy

Good luck
*** Pally <3 4 eva ****
Duraino

Return to Recruitment