CLOSED | Frostfire Mage

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Frostfire Mage

Postby hipnaba » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey all, it's Gwadrick/Gerbald again. I'd like to rejoin Serenity after a break from wow. Gerbald is a ffb mage, did all the pre ulduar raids, have the gear from them.

Mjölnir told me you're in need of a tank, but I'm not sure if Gwadrick is able to help. He's not even 80 yet, but I'm ready to level him, gear being the only issue.

A lot of you know me, did quite some raids together. The people who don't know me will find me to be rather annoying :).

In the hope you will consider my application,
Gerbald / Gwadrick

My Application

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Gerbald

Class and build: Frostfire Mage

Dual Spec: No other spec, started playing again last night, spent most of my time making sense of my inventory.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Gwadrick, a prot warrior. He can tank.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Gerbald

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): This guild

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Had a break from wow

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

pre-TBC: none
TBC: quit tanking while you guys were on archimonde in MH and bloodboil in BT
WoTLK: everything up to ulduar, i think

Why do you want to join Serenity? Where else am I gonna go? :p

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Yes

I am interested in raiding several days a week reguraly. I can play at official raid times. I can log in to the raid calendar (or activate my auto-cancel again :p) to sign up. I intend to show up for raids specced, repaired, flasked and all that, and I also intend to rant about the people who don't on the forums.

I agree with the DKP system and have read everything.
......................................................................................................................................................................................d{-_-}b...................
............................................................................................................................
hipnaba

Postby Tusvor » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

Very nice to see u back ingame m8, u were missed, so got my vote for sure, skilled player and a nice guy, even with the rants :D
Tusvor

Postby Ronzoz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

Good to see you mate! :)
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Adamantite » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Cheers!
It's always great when a skilled and friendly player wants to rejoin, but it's also nice that you will.

/Adamantite :D
Adamantite

Postby ellybelle » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Yay! another mage! If you need anything let me know, happy to help.
ellybelle

Postby hipnaba » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Thank you guys. I have to admit, I feel like a noob at the moment, but I hope I will get my game up to standard very soon.

See ya ingame ;)
......................................................................................................................................................................................d{-_-}b...................
............................................................................................................................
hipnaba

Postby Sacs » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 am

If I ever knew you before, welcome back; if not, Hiyas!
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Return to Recruitment