DENIED - Paladunii

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Paladunii

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:00 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?
Yes

(Tick) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Paladunii

Class and build:
Main Spec - Holy paladin - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ii&group=2

Offspec - Retribution Paladin - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ii&group=1

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
My Offspec is retribution at the moment, but i currently have no gear for it. I only made a retribution offspec for questing when cataclysm comes out.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lite+Squad

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
The Elite Squad

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Wasn't really fitting in :(

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
i started playing just after WOTLK and managed to ding my first level 80 a few months before Trial of the crusader was release, so i was able to PuG it alot. I have recently been PuGing ICC10/25 but have hed no socail experience doing so (its boring when u just down bosses then go).

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Purely to meet new people an raid whilst talking/having a laugh with other players with the same iterests as me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I was talking to a player named "Rinky" about the guild, and he/she erged me to send an application

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes.
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes, a raid isn't fun without a challenge and if that means wiping a few times then its totally worth it.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes. :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Absolutly, i intend to give 110%

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (Tickl) YES ( ) NO

(Tick) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Tick) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby ironarmi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 am

i haveto ask why you use cloth with sprit on your gear ?
Ironarmi-80priest, Ironchest-80Hunter, Peltimies-80Paladin, Poliisi-80Dk, Scaryangel-80Dk, Ironarmy-80Shaman
ironarmi

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Becuase the item had more sp/intelect and was an upgrade from my old gear :) still looking for some plate wrists and waist but its hard when PuG's seem to ninja you alot :|

I would also like to add that i have CHANGED MY OFFSPEC TO PROTECTION - and have spent the last few days building up my gear for that spec, My Main spec has not changed though :) thnks for the reply Ironarmi :)

Postby ironarmi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm

some easy updates ->

Belt of the Lonely Noble is very good waist for holy paladins
its Boe item from ICC.

on prot gear mayby go for BS one's to replace blue.
Ironarmi-80priest, Ironchest-80Hunter, Peltimies-80Paladin, Poliisi-80Dk, Scaryangel-80Dk, Ironarmy-80Shaman
ironarmi

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

I have looked into BoE's and atm my money is very low cause i got hacked a few months ago a then quit, when i came back i tried to redeem all my gold and items from the gm's but they said they would only be able to redeem my items because i had left it too long to enquire about it and their database no longer held the information needed :( so in short im low on gold at the moment :) i have recently leveled up skinning to 450 and am currently farming dungeons to make cash :) any idea's better than mine? please help :) thanks again for the feedback. :) <-- Paladunii

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

WARNING -- READING THE ABOVE TEXT MY CAUSE A HEADACHE IF READ ALL AT ONCE -- PLEASE TAKE REGULAR BREAKS :) <-- LOL <-- Paladunii :)

Postby Cogwhirl » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:I have looked into BoE's and atm my money is very low cause i got hacked a few months

Seriously. Authenticator. Now. Get on it.

:)

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 am

hehehe, alrdy got one a few weeks ago when i restarted playing :D ty for the advise though :)

Any news on weather your guild master/ Raid leader would like me to join you? :D would love to hear from you guys -- Thankz for the reply <-- paladunii

Postby Paul » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello,

Thanks for showing an interest in joining Serenity but I'm afraid we do not have a place open for you.

Good luck finding a guild.
Paul

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok, i fully understand -- would it be possile to leave this thread open for when u are in need of a "Holy Paladin" please, i would really love to be a part of Serenity :D -- Thanks again <-- Paladunii

Return to Recruitment