LEFT | Hunter application Elewyn

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Hunter application Elewyn

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Dunderlucke

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
7/57/7 Marskman

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
2/18/51 Survival, exactly the same gear as in my mainspec

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I wont migrate my alts, I'll probably level new ones on Bronzebeard.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... underlucke

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Corvus - left
Stardrift - left
Eureka - left

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Corvus beacuse I wanted more basically... stupid thing to do. So I migrated to Al'akir to join Stardrift, hoping I might find what I was seeking, sadly I didnt because the whole guild was a bunch jerks, there werent really any kind of friendly atmosphere at all and it was everything else but enjoyable. The same things go for Eureka.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Sadly my noob period lasted un necessarly long so I wasnt very succesful. However in tbc I pretty much done everything up to halfway in BT.
In wotlk I've cleared everything except for Anub in totgc 25 and Sindragosa/Lk in Icc 25 man heroic version, same thing goes for 10 man heroic version.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I was hoping to play with an old friend again, Düraino. And you guys seem to very stable and structured so I see that as a good bonus :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Düraino

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Certainly, without doubts.
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I'm used to it and it'swhat I find fun about raiding, working hard and finally get a boss kill.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
All the time

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Of course.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X) YES ( ) NO

( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Elewyn » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 am

If the armory link stops working it's because I've migrated, name is Elewyn.
Elewyn

Postby Tusvor » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 am

Thank you for the application, we will dig into it and get back to u as soon as possible....
Tusvor

Postby Mjöl » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 am

Heard that you will apply from Düraino yesterday, he said good things about you. Normally we have a 18+ years restriction, but will talk to you in game.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment