LEFT | Prot paladin apply Astorrin

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Prot paladin apply Astorrin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 am

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Astorrin

Class and build: Prot - 0-53-18

This spec have alot of things, Vindication, Divine Sacrifice, can help the healers..

Dual Spec: Retri - 5-7-59 - My gear still needs some upgrade, but i can make about 8-9 k in icc 25.

Alts : Eilonna - Druid - resto and i like to bring it to serenity if needed.

Link to your Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Astorrin

Former guilds :

Tasteful pain

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I have not left them yet, but i really dont like the social in the guild, "the officer name is buffysummers:S" and the GM is writing some wired stuff in trade channel.
I can really like the raids also, but i need more .end raiding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Pre - TBC : Not much, started really late, but was still able to see other raid sometimes.

TBC: Karazhan, Some BT and SSC to.

WOTLK: anything cleared on icc 25, not 10 becorse i got dc and then i was in westfall, and some hardmodes to.

RS: 25

And all the other raids ofc

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Becorse i know some old guild members in Serenity, and i think that i can have really fun in this guild. with raiding and other things.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Maybe Maceo.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes and are able to also.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

I like to wipe on a boss, so yes i am ready

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes allways.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thanks for reading my app again:)

Postby Mikah » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Astorrin,

We'll have a chat and will be back to you soon.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment