CASUAL | appliance Hordak hunter **CASUAL**

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | appliance Hordak hunter **CASUAL**

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:29 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Hordak

Class and build:
Right now I'm survival, ofc willing to respecc MM

Dual Spec: no dual spec atm

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Mentionable alts: Zayn DK / Valanos druid both not geared for ICC

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &cn=Hordak

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Gladius Mortis

Since TBC

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I would like to leave GM, since I'm casual atm due to RL activities
Casual raiding I do mostly with my RL friend Eryale / Seyail
hence I would like to join Serenity

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Always been a more casual raider so no real raid experience pre-ICC

Why do you want to join Serenity?

As mentioned above, due to casual raiding and hanging out with RL friend Eryale
Even though I apply as Casual, I must say that I do like to raid and have needed ICC 10/25 experience

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Eryale / Seyail can vouch for me as RL friend
Other members have seen my face around some times before aswell

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I would like to apply as Casual

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

That's all part of the game in my opinion, learning the bosses step by step, involves possible wiping

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Even though I apply as Casual, the raid times are very appealing to me since I get home from work everyday around 20.30
(In most guilds too late )

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?

Yes

Postby Eryale » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 am

who is this??? using my name as vouch???

hehe ^^

nice to see you applie m8.

hope to see you in guild soon :)
Eryale

Postby Redbully » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Okie dokie, I have some questions?

Firstly your hit is 9.77% thats 1.77% over! Yes I know that 1.77% isnt a lot but it is when you can get an extra 10% from improved hunters mark, so one less point in focused aim. You could either put it in Improved hunters marks for an extra 10% or put it in Aimed shot as an instant dmg shot.

Secondly, why arent you MM? I've raided on both SV and MM, When I got my first ilevel 264 BOW i got told to respec MM and i noticed the difference from the start. I'd say practice dummies are your friend but they differ from bosses.

Ps why havent you got the duel spec on the go? being limited to just the one talent tree can be a little boring, mine is BM but i did have SV for 10mans when we needed a refresh!
Redbully

Postby ellybelle » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

replenish?
ellybelle

Postby Redbully » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 pm

ellybelle wrote:replenish?

Yeah true but with all the retri paladins out and about you dont really need it. Hardly ever run out of mana on 25man fights. Just there is a huge difference between SV DPS and MM DPS.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment