DENIED | Hinous Mutilate rogue application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Hinous Mutilate rogue application

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Hinous

Class and build:
51/18/2 Assassination/Mutilate

Dual Spec: 44/2/25 Assassination/Mutilate for PVP i also have relent. + wrathful gear for it.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Shinigämi lvl 80 death knight my ex. main.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Hinous

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): CrosSers

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I did not leave it yet because it ex. Yugoslavian guild so i know some of people there. but i wanna leave it cause its something like 10man casual and i'm not for it,i wan't something serious

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I cleared almost all raids of TBC and some of vanilla ones in the begging of Wotlk.. and my experience of wotlk is : ulduar10/25 up to general vezaxx ; naxx10/25 cleared; Toc10/25 cleared ; Totgc 25 4/5 clear.; Icc 10 cleared + some heroics ; Icc25 11/12 clear + 2/12 heroics.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I finally wan't to find suitable guild for me,that mean serious,without slacking and with nice progress

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No i don't have any

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I don't know anyone in Serenity for my answer will be no.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? I can attend 4/4 days in a week,but sometimes i would like to go out with my girlfriend but i think we can fix that :)

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I am very interested in serious progress and i understand we need to wipe sometimes.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
All those days sounds perfect for me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can do that,no problem.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? I always do that,and i'm always prepared with extra flask + food,money for repairing is not problem.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? YES

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity - YES
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals - YES

Re: Hinous Mutilate rogue application

Postby Mikah » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Hinous wrote:I can attend 4/4 days in a week,but sometimes i would like to go out with my girlfriend but i think we can fix that :)

You want to get your girlfriend fixed so you can raid 4 days a week? That is what I called dedication!!!

Anyhow, you are wearing all lvl70 gear for some reasons, so can't really have a look at your current gear.

Nonetheless, I don't think right now we are looking for another rogue, so we will have to decline your application as we would not be able to offer you any regular raid spots in that position.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment