CLOSED | Astor?n app x-realm

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Astorín app x-realm

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Astorrin, astorín

Denmark

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.) 0-53-18 prot spec, i choose this spec becorse it have alot of avoid and also a threat builder, it also helps the healers becorse i can use Divine sacrifice with a cd, so the raid not take so much dmg. Also that i can run faster that can be really helpfull sometimes.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). my off-spec "retri" 5-5-61 I have read alot about retri and found out alot of stuff about this spec, it can give alot of dmg and well thats it:) My gear is a little bad, but i found out how it works so my dmg can be high. My gear is from icc 10 hard mode, and some from icc 10 normal, and ofc totc heh.. but will fix that really soon.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Well my alts is on a other server and have not plan to move them right now. maybe later if this works well :)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... tor%C3%ADn dont think the link works not sure hmm "Moonglade - Astorín"

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
My paladin are on Moonglade the guild i have been in that not have closed down.

Nightfal
Corvus
Freedom League

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Nightfall - Job and irl that i took first, i talked to the gm in nightfall about it and he could see that i could not work with job and wow, and now they dont need me but that can happend

corvus - I know there is alot of corvus players in Serenity and i will say sorry for the leave, but i was a really stupid to leave and if i could i will make it better and prove that i can say in this guild in all my time in wow.

Freedom League - Social guild for me, i am friend of the gm and i am there only becorse i can:)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Did not try so much in pre-tbc played a hunter, but i did see naxx and other instance, was really fun to see how hard it can be to kill a boss.

I think i was tank in tbc, druid tank and resto was really fun to raid in kara and bt, also that i was a mage so i could try to dps to.. learn alot in that time.

Wotlk - I begin really to raid in wotlk was on my death knight in the new naxx, was really fun also..

Then i leveled my druid and healed in ulduar with corvus.. They helped me alot and it was alot of fun, but could not get rl and other stuff, so i left corvus and sorry for that..

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to join serenity becorse i know some people and i really think and thats the guild to be in, i have taked some to the GM of serenity and i know that you maybe not looking for a tank right now, but i could be fun to just be in there and help, and maybe help on a raid later.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope why should i do that:)? You are ofc the one!

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
heh i dont think there "will" aprove my app but i can allways hope:)
Maybe maceo if i say that she drive a car nice:)
And dekaino if he had a good day :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Well like i was saying i know that you not a looking for a tank, but if you really need me then i will be there allways, as long i dont need to do anything irl ofc. we all have rl to "i think" :D

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yea i like progression, in nightfall we took lady deathwisper down on 25 man hard mode in 3 days and that was like 4 hours pr. day. But it was that worth

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
ofc i can :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i like the idea that a guild have a website "updates wee:)"

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I have allways 20 flask on me.. Also if someone forgot to get flask then there can buy or get it from me :)

Also food buff ofc

Other things? "added by me"

How many Priests does it take to change a light bulb?
N/A, for fear of getting aggro from the kitchen appliances, clearly a warrior needs to go in first.

Thanks for read my app and hope that you will think about it..
Have fun!

Postby Astorrin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 pm

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Forgot some more..

lich king killed 25 man, and up to blood queen killed on hard mode.
Astorrin

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Thankyou for your application, we will dig into it and get back to u as soon as possible.....:)
Tusvor

Postby Sacs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 am

Astorrin wrote:How many Priests does it take to change a light bulb?
N/A, for fear of getting aggro from the kitchen appliances, clearly a warrior needs to go in first.

Lol...this guy sounds crazy...
...I like him already!
Hahaha
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

break

Postby Astorrín » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 am

I found out that i will hold a break with wow until cata comes out..

gl with raids and progression. :)

//Astorrin
Astorrín

Return to Recruitment