TRIAL | Marksmanship hunter App Nymph?ow

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Marksmanship hunter App Nymphßow

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:32 am

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Nymphßow

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
I'm using marksmanship at the mo i like the dps i'm getting from that but i'm more than happy to change if need too

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
just been useing Beast Mastery mainly for questing really

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
i have a couple of alts a dk and a durid but they are low lvl's just use them for farming mats and stuff moslty

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ow&group=1

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
i'm currently with Aurora which is my first main guild that i've been in

Why did you leave your former guilds
well its down to progression or the lack of it we don't seem to be getting any where which is getting boring abit

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I think this is were i fail to be honest. i don't have alot of xp in raiding but i havn't been raiding long tho.I just start in WotLK and thats mostly in ToC and ICC but i am more than willing to learn fast and to be told new things

Why do you want to join Serenity?
well i would like to make some more progress in the game see a bit more end game content which your guild seems to be doing very nicely and be raiding abit more regularly if poss

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope I haven't applied for any other's

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
i don't think there is no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes very much so and the time's that you raid suit me very well

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
oh yes very much so wiping doesn't bother the more wipes the merrier it's the only way that your learn and progress in the game

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I sure can. The days that your raid are fine with me and the time's as well as i work during the day

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yeah thats's not a prob

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? yes i'm always raid ready and on time. the best way to be pots and flask can make the difference

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks for the application we will consider it, but with our ranks being quite full and your experience of current content being so low I can't see a raid spot being available, for 25 man raids.
igby

Postby Mikah » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm

We are considering your application, since we are anticipating things to slow down a bit with vacations and all this summer. So it would be nice to have a couple extras so we can keep raiding.

We also have one of our 2 raiding hunter that is pregnant, and possibly taking a break from August if I'm correct.

That means we could possibly offer you an on and off spot for the summer and perhaps something a bit more regular after that.

With Cataclysm coming, who knows how we end up anyways.

Try to have a chat with a GM/officer to get a better idea of what to expect, and we can take it from there.
Mikah

Postby Redbully » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Couple of questions, Sorry havent been on the forums a lot or kinda over saw this.

1. Why the Herkumi War Token? Is it to increase GS because it isnt the best trink for hunters, the needle, banner of victory or the trink from deathwhisper (WFS) is better.

2. Why havent you gemmed ArP?

Good luck with the app plus it will be nice to have another fellow hunter when Paul makes his departure.
Redbully

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 pm

You are below the hit cap by 0.5% personally I would remove the point from improved arcane and put in focued aim.

With your ArP I wouldn't use arcane in my rotation, only as an instant shot when moving if Chimera and Aimed are on CD.

The token mentioned by Rinky is not the best but if you had a better choice I'm sure you would be using it.

You are still better gemmed agility until you can get to over 1300 Arp from gemming for it. (100%ish with hearty rhino and ArP potion)

Apart from that good luck with application, all looks good to me.
Paul

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey thanks for the reply guy's. I don't mind and on off spot i would be more than happy with that .Yeah about my trinks i do have the WFS i just wasn't sure which 1 to go for out of the too so i'll stick with WFS from now on. I know my hit is abit below but i'm usually with a draenei in my grp so thats why i havn't got around to changing my talants around. I have been thinking about redoing them to get the hit. Its better to be over than under i guess .The ArP i was going to wait untill i had about 800 just from gear befor i stacked it.Thnks for the advice guys. If u want me to have a chat to some 1 just let me know who and what's the best time to do so
Cheers again

Postby ellybelle » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 am

Wasn't on last night when you got invited, wanted to say welcome!
ellybelle

Return to Recruitment