DENIED | Holy paladin Darkdanny

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Holy paladin Darkdanny

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Cut and paste from here on :
(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Darkdanny

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Holy paladin, 52/19/0 spec, which gives Divine sacrifice, a great raid aid (always ready to change anything if needed).

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Retribution, low geared at the moment but I’m already working on it.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Celénia=druid moonkin (80)
Ceppoz= frost dps dk (80)
Leggionary=BM hunter (52)
And a few more low level alts. In case of an invite, I’ll bring them to Serenity. But I’d like at least to keep my low level characters on "Infamy", as I want to keep social contact with them.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Darkdanny

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
3,5years ago I left “The Lost Souls”, a nice leveling and social guild that gave me aid to level up to 70. I wanted to start raiding and quickly I changed to Accepted. Accepted was a raiding, social and also leveling guild. So, it was divided into 2 guilds: Volition, the raiders and Accepted as a leveling guild. Volition has disbanded and an officer has created Cult of Insomniacs with some people from the guild, including me. Due to ninjaing and hacking issues we needed to change its name to Infamy.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left “The lost of Souls” because I wanted to raid.
I’m currently on “Infamy”.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC: None
TBC (raid progression done in TBC):
Karazhan –cleared
Zul’aman- cleared
Gruul’s lair- cleared
Black Temple- 2/9

WotLK:
Naxx 10 and 25- cleared
Ulduar 10- 13/14 (Ulduar 10 hardmodes- 10/13)
Ulduar 25- 12/14
ToC- cleared
ToGC 10man- 4/5; 25man- 3/5
ICC 10- 8/12
ICC 25- 6/12

(I know all tactics of ICC bosses, but i know that fight experience is quite different, although it's only a matter of time untill i get to LK on my currently lockout with Infamy)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I think I could fit well in a nice hardcore raiding guild which takes raids very seriously. I want to keep doing progress in the content and to rise after a 3 months WoW break (25February- 7June). My WoW break caused some lack of ICC experience and gear, but personally, I think that a player should be judged by his skills (what really matters for a healer).
I’m a guy that easily and quickly learns a new encounter and get used to it. I know a lot of my class/spec (since I play holy pally for 3 years) and I’ve heard well about Serenity, social and raiding progress. (A Paladin, Ronzoz, who his real name is André, a Portuguese guy, is on Serenity and he had a lot of chats with my cousin, Darkandré, about Serenity).

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No I haven’t.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not sure. But I know Ronzoz:D

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes I am.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I like progression, wiping leads to progression, so I like wipes:D If I wouldn’t wipe, raids wouldn’t be fun and I would be a bored pally:D

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes I can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Of course.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
That’s not even a question :D. I usually carry my own food and I’m always ready with extra stuff (Gems and Enchants, as professions are JC and Ench).

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
I also want to mention that my personality in WoW is quite peaceful :D, so I don't like conflicts and I’m not usually upset with anyone. I’m a friendly guy that likes to help and that take raids very seriously.

Thanks for your attention

Postby Ronzoz » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi mate,
Just to say that yeh i know him, well to be more precise i know his cousin and played with Danny some times sometime ago. He is a nice "kid" as his cousin, and quite mature also.
Also explained to him a bit about whats going on around the guild, about raid spots being very limited etc etc still he wanted to try his luck.

Good luck anyways Danny and see you around.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am

Ronzoz wrote:Hi mate,
Just to say that yeh i know him, well to be more precise i know his cousin and played with Danny some times sometime ago. He is a nice "kid" as his cousin, and quite mature also.
Also explained to him a bit about whats going on around the guild, about raid spots being very limited etc etc still he wanted to try his luck.

Good luck anyways Danny and see you around.

Thanks mate:D

Postby Tusvor » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 am

Thank you for your application, we will dig into it and get back to u as soon as possible.
Tusvor

Postby Tusvor » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 am

Sorry to inform u that we simply cannot find a spot for u in our ranks....GL in finding yourself a new home.
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment