DENIED | transfer SV hunter/shadow priest

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | transfer SV hunter/shadow priest

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 am

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Blorchid, Fellony

From:UK, South east if anyones close and wants a drinky :P

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Blorchid: Survival
Fellony: Shadow

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Blorchid: I have MM as a dual spec, but im a stubborn SV hunter, and doubt ill make the switch to easy mode MM
Fellony: She is pure shadow, no dual spec and askign her to heal would be like asking a warrior to :P

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Blorchid: I have a resto druid
Fellony: I have a warlock
We will transfer them over eventually but as we are faction AND server transferring then it will have to wait for a while

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Blorchid
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Fellony

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Kindergarten and the late knights recentlyon wildhammer

Why did you leave your former guilds?:We had to leave kindergarten due to my work hours changing, and the late knights is a drama filled shambles at the moment with a rogue officer causing people to leave and forming sub optimal raid groups

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Blorchid: I have raided since the very beginning, (dragonstalker in molten core! zomg!) the only 2 bosses i havent killed i beleive are a couple in later ulduar (i did kill algalon) and the lich king himself
Fellony: I have raided since black temple, and missed ulduar due to giving birth to our little girl, but since then i have raided the majority of all the WOTLK content, and im currently on LK ten man

Why do you want to join Serenity?
We both want to join a 25 raiding guild agian having had some very bad experiences in the last 2 guilds we were in, bad leadership and the shocking state of mind that a 10 man guilds players have (taking undergeared alts to progression raids)Your progress seems steady and lacking drama

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
As im honest i have 1 other application to a guild, and thats because they are on the server we are on currently

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Im afraid not, but is there anyone we can bribe with cake?

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Very much so, we are currently bored out of our heads!

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Ive killed the majority of the bosses in lich king before they were nerfed, including all the current 25 man content up to sindragosa before nerfs and before the 20% damage buff was added, lots of wiping is fine as long as we are learning things

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
No problems!

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Of course

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
We are both raid prepped right now with flasks consumables and gems

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Re: Dual application/faction transfer SV hunter/shadow pries

Postby Mikah » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

Everything sounds good, and I am quite sure you two would fit quite nicely in the guild.

However, I think you would like to be raiding actively right from the start from your comment:

Blorchid wrote:Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Very much so, we are currently bored out of our heads!

As you can imagine, we currently are still raiding, which means we do have full raids 4 nights a week more or less. So I don't think we could possibly give you a regular raid spot, at least not in the short term. It would be more like the odd night here and there until some people stop playing and most likely not until Cataclysm.

I would really hate to make you pay for a transfer and then not be happy with the situation.

However, you are more then welcome to keep an eye on the guild, or to poke me once in a while for a chat on a lvl1 alt to check if there are any changes. We are not very good at updating the recruitment status, so don't be turned off by that!
Mikah

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

Bit of a shame to hear that, and we would like to be active raiders :) have a think and a chat with the officers, if we can get regular raiding by any stretch then let us know please
Of course we wouldnt demand a raid spot EVERY night, but as long as theres some raiding we are happy, we are in it for the long term not the short term

Return to Recruitment