DENIED - Salarakas

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Salarakas

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Salarakas

Class and build:
Druid Resto spec, atm i have PVP resto spec but in raid im using http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 1053013051

Dual Spec:
In dual spec i have feral cat dps. Whole gear is almost from atleast icc 10 man.

Alts:
Got Retri MS, Prot dual specced paladin (Uní) what i would like to bring with me, because like to play it too. Also i have other alts, mostly just for different proffesions so i can create gems, flasks, enchants, glyphs, by my own. But brinning them all, dunno. Maybe later if i got accepted. Paladin's armory link is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Un%C3%AD

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Salarakas

Former guilds:
Mostly played in finish guild called Spes Patriae, i left that some year ago and raided in Communio TBC time. But now im back in Spes Patriae. Almost all have left now who were here and im looking also new home.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Spes Patria is small finish guild and in summer we just couldnt get raids so i went in to Communio and made some good raiding in SSC/BT/TK/hyjal. Why i left Communio, if i remember right we just couldnt get raids there either in some point or i just tooked break from WoW. Since wotlk i have been in Spes Patriae.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Activated my trial WoW account 07/12/05 and played since that. My trip has been like this:
Vanillla: MC, ZG
TBC: Kara, Maggy, Gruul, SSC, TK, BT 6/9, MH 3/5
WotLK: Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (not algalon), TotC 10/25, TotGC 10, TotGC 25 2/5, ICC 10 11/12, ICC 25 7/12. For clarity i didnt raid Ulduar 25 man with my druid but with shaman Tíshka in Nordrassil realm.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Im looking progressive guild and guild what can do 25 man raids. I like challenges and havent got much them yet.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Atleast Sensemilia, dont know is there some other who know me, havent look much your roster.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes i am, If there arent any important reason to pass raid i wont do it. I have gf and she will need some attention too but i solve things so that i have time for raiding and normally she is sleeping when raids starts.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Wiping aint problem, i wont strike head in wall, i wont cry repairs. Your question is reason why i play WoW.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Raid days and times are ok.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO (I dont know system from earlier times, but will agree it)

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

If there is something what you like to know more, i will gladly answer from my best.

-Salarakas-

Postby Sensemilia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am

Nice dude, great to play with, knows tactics and knows how to apply them.

Overall, skilled player who knows how to do his job and has lot of patient at the same time.
Sensemilia

Postby Paul » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

Hello, thanks for applying.

I'm afraid we do not have a place open for you.

Good luck finding a new guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment