MEMBER | Shadow Priest [Maceo]

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Shadow Priest [Maceo]

Postby Duraino » Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Gents as spoken in whisper this is one of my lady friends apps the other will follow alittle later - just havent been able to confirm a few things with her.

cut and pasting from here on :.

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Maceo

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Shadow Priest

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I do have holy off specc, and the gear I have for it could be way better.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have no alts on Bronzebeard, just transfered here.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Maceo

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): none on Bronzebeard.
On Moonglade: Demon Blade, Nemesiz, Corvus.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Demon Blade Disbanded, Nemesiz, cause we created our own guild. Corvus, Summer holidays close to new expansion gets tough for most guilds couldn’t keep raids going.Followed Dekaino in hopes of a more successful expierance elsewhere.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC:
ZG, Cleared.
MC, Cleared.
ONY, cleared.
AQ20, 4 bosses.

TBC:
Kara, cleared.
SSC, everything except vashj
TK, everything except Kael.
Magtherion, cleared.
ZA, cleared.
MH, everything except Archimode.
BT, everything except Illidan.

WOTLK:
Naxx, Cleared.
Ulduar, Cleared.
Ulduar10 hardmode: everything except yoggy
TOC, cleared.
TOGC10, 4/5
ICC, 11/12 both 10 and 25 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Well the truth is i been very close friends with Sianyx and Dekaino for over 4 years while being an officer. I trust there judgment and i would really hope to keep this connection in game while enjoying a raiding enviroment that we so desire.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Sorry, new to this server.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
On my old server I did 4 days a week, so shouldn’t be a problem

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes, love progression

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Always.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

*** currently the armory hasnt updated with my transfer - willing to meet anyone if needed to do a quick visual check.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Duraino

Postby Mjöl » Thu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello Maceo, thanks for your application.

As i talked yesterday with Dekaino, there might be a spot for you, and also for the fourth in that group, the resto druid.

However it also has to be clear said that your spot and the spot for the resto druid would be for now a strictly casual one, since the raidteam has atm not really open slots. That might of course change in next months, and from time to time there might be always need for a helping hand when the raidteam is short, but that has to be seen. So would you be ok with that ?
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Maceo » Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey :)

Already knew that this was the option, and it is very fine with me :)

Maceo
Maceo

Return to Recruitment