DENIED | Priest Dolci-pimpmydruid

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Priest Dolci-pimpmydruid

Postby Guest » Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Dolci

Uk

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Shadow - 5.9k gs

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Holy - 5.7k Gs

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Pimpymydruid - Druid tank mainly T9 gear but some icc gear and saving up my frost badges :)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Dolci

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Madhouse Inmates

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Was in progression team and had an opinion on forum about a suggested idea and then was personally attacked about my healing ability when i had re-specked every weekend for the guild and raid requirement, Also like to add I am a good healer and several members in Madhouse are sorry to see me go and dis-agree with the GM

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Nax,Toc,EoA,ICC all 10/25 || Current Icc progress 11/12 ( 10 Man ) 10/12 ( 25 Man )

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Have played with seyail and his professionalism and attitude towards a pug we were both tanking was very good and reflected well on your guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Not at the moment

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

seyail has seen my attitude in raids

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes I did this with madhouse inmates

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes I was on the progression team in Madhouse inmates so am used to this

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x ) YES ( ) NO

Postby Eryale » Fri May 21, 2010 7:56 am

Raided with dolci on her druid tank with seyail.

A very good attitude and mature approach to what happens in a raid.
Eryale

Postby Tusvor » Fri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

Ty for your application, we will dig into it and get back to u as quickly as possible :)
Tusvor

Postby Asyncritus » Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 am

Hi, I hope you don't mind me commenting but I am a little puzzled by your gear choices?

1. I dont see any shadow tier 10 items? The 4 piece set bonus overrides just about anything in terms of DPS (on single target at least) currently in the game - any reason you haven't taken them?

2. At 408 hit you are considerably over the hit cap of 289 (I see from your spec you have standard 3/3 in Shadow focus and Misery)

3. It looks as though a lot of your items are geared around regen is this because you are primarily healing? Personally, the only fight in ICC I have had to even watch my mana bar for is Lich King.

4. Some of your gemming choices are odd: There are some +7 spellpower socket bonuses not taken but then you use a +crit/spirit gem in the +hit ring for a +5 socket bonus? Why not a +spelldamage/haste?

Async
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Mikah » Fri May 21, 2010 10:16 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

Would you mind clarifying whether you would rather play shadow or healing as your main spec?

Having a look at your gear, I'd say it looks more like a second set where most of the pieces and gemming has been done for healing.

Also, your achievements are really low, and you never cleared any wings in Naxx, yet you mentionned you had experience there. Is this your first character? Did you just get to lvl80 recently?

A few questions regarding your shadow gear, since that is what you got on armory:

1- You are waaaaaaay over hit cap. Why did you buy the belt/boots with hit instead of the ones with spirit using your badges? That would have been a substantial dps boost.

2- You are using several pieces of healing with mp5 (boots, ring, trinket). Do I assume those are simply the best you got since healing is your main spec?

3- You obviously have the wrong head (healing) with the wrong meta gem for dps and you got none of the tier10 shadow pieces. The set bonus are really, really good. I guess again that is because your main gear set is healing?

4- Your choice of gems is not correct. For exemple, if you take your chest, you are not going for the set bonus. In that case, 3 spellpower gems would be a better option. You chose the dps rep ring with ashen verdict, so you should have put the spellpower/haste (reckless ametrine) and not a spirit gem. Same with boots, pants, belt and hands.

Every socket should be with a spellpower gem. If the set bonus is worth it, then you should have spellpower in red, haste/spellpower in yellow and spirit/spellpower in blue.
Mikah

Postby dolci-pimpmydruid » Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Ok here is what happened, I was main spec DPS for MAdhouse but since making progression team I was pulled into heal, Unfortunately I had a choice do I do what was best for my guild or what was best for me, Of course I chose guild so my gear / gemming is based on that I could perform both jobs effectivly, So here it is guys you tell me what you want me to do for your guild if I get in and I will work my arse off to make sure i do a good job at it, If you need a healer I'll buy the 2nd bit of T10 healing gear, if you want me to go dps Ill get T10 dps gear, Like I said I re specced and geared for my guilds requirements not my own. So I am open to go anyway you want or need.

As for Naxx yes i have several 80's and my priest was one of the last which I enjoyed the most, I have a DK which proberly has my Nax achievement. I could decide which character I wanted to play. In all fairness I have and 80 , Druid , Priest , DK. I have a paladin in progress and a mage. I do them in my spair time but my priest and druid are my mains they are what I have decided come Expansion those are the two I shall level to 85 long before the others.

I hope I have answered your questions well enough for you to consider me and like I said I will spec to whatever your guild shall require me to. Im good at healing I have a brain so think ahead and also I can do good dps, so whatever you require of me.
dolci-pimpmydruid

Postby Mikah » Tue May 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi Dolci,

After discussing your application, I'm afraid that we just don't have any raid spot to offer you. I think it is quite clear that you are applying with us so that you can see some raid and some progression, and with 3 active priests already raiding, we would not have much to offer.

From past experience, summer is very quiet raid wise anyways, and Cataclysm will be released shortly after that. Which means that we will have to have a good look at who is still there and who is coming back at that point.

We will keep your name in mind if things change, but I think you would end up very frustrated if you were to join us.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment