DENIED - kanzit

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - kanzit

Postby kanzit » Sun May 16, 2010 12:31 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Kaznit

Class and build: assas multi

Dual Spec: also multi but spec for pvp and i have the gear for that spec too

Alts : got one i'm playing up now and i want it in becasue i can see waht's goin on in guild chat so i won't miss anything while i level

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kaznit

Former guilds: Raiders of northrend, Titans of denmark, Cartoon heroes

Why did you leave your former guilds?: i'm in Raiders of northrend now and they are pretty good there is just something that seems wrong so i wann try another guild and i cam across yours. ToD i left because they didn't allow rep run in icc there fore holding back people from progress. CH i had an misunderstand about sign up for raids so i got kicked for not signing up for any raids.

What is your former raid experience?: don't really have one dinged to 80 when all was doing ToC and ICC so hard to get old school raids now

Why do you want to join Serenity? sounds like a bit more serious then the guild i'm in now and you a little later raid time which i like

Do you have open applications to other guilds? nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? i don't think so

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes if i can make it i do it

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? yes of course as long as we make progress

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? i only see a problem sunday as of that the day i travel to my schhol when i've been home for a weekend

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
kanzit

Postby Tusvor » Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am

Ty for your application, we will dig into it and get back to u as soon as possible.
Tusvor

Postby kaznit » Sun May 16, 2010 10:05 am

super :D
kaznit

Postby Paul » Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 am

Sorry for the delay in replying.

We are currently full on melee DPS but wish you all the best in finding a guild.
Paul

Postby kaznit » Thu May 20, 2010 9:34 am

so i missread in the topic http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46
where you say rogue: low (1)
thought that meant there was room for 1 more
kaznit

Postby Paul » Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 am

Yes, sorry that post was out of date have amended now.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Paul

Postby kanzit » Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

ohh
don't mention it :/
kanzit

Return to Recruitment