DENIED | 80 druid [Floriox]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | 80 druid [Floriox]

Postby Floriox » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
-Floriox

-16, might be to low but i can act like an adult ;)

-Belgium

Class and build:
-Restoration

Dual Spec:
-Feral: i just switched from balance to feral and i am gearing it as fast as i can to dps in raids also.

Alts:
-Zebbu:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Zebbu
i would like to bring this one in the guild, yes.
-and some other alts but not yet worth to mention.

Link to your Armory:
-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Floriox

Former guilds:
-ive been in 1 guild before this one, Aurora

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
-There went something wrong in the guild so poeple left, and there were almost no raids anymore. I joined that guild to raid so i'm seeking another one now. :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
-I know most (like 5/6) of all the bossen in WotLK.
-I know a few raids in TBC since i went 70 when WotLK almost came out.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
-I joined a raid of Serenity and i had a really really great time there, alot of fun and skilled players. Then Mikah told me (after i asked some info) that i could try to write an apply on the site even tho i have some issues. (like no druid spots, etc)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
-No, i rlly wonna join serenity. :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
-Mikah: if he still knows me, but i suppose he does. xD

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yeah, i wonna raid as much as possible and the raid times Mikah told me fit very good!

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yeah, i don't mind the wiping and repair and i hate winers about repair, harsh and good, that's what's it a about!!

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
-Yes, i can!

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
-Sure, i'll check it out once a while!

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
-I will do my best!

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Floriox

Postby igby » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm

ignoring your age, and the fact we don't need a Restoration druid for our raid set-up.
I would have to point out the fact your character is far from fully utilised, non epic gems some items not gemmed, profession not maximised, I won't go on.
Sorry I have to deny this application, good luck in finding a guild.
igby

Return to Recruitment