DENIED | Selraith

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Selraith

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Selraith.

Age: 16 (even though you require people to be 18+ i would ask you guys to consider my apply)

Class and build: Well i am a Marksmanship Hunter, using the common 7/57/7 spec.

Dual Spec: I am using Survival as an offspec (if the mana buff is needed) and i have some items such as the Wispering Fanged Skull to replace the armorpen trinket.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Well i only have one level 46 druid, i do not intend to bring it because i really dont play much on it anymore and i do not want to fill the guild, this is if i get accepted.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): Click here

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Well i started raiding on Dark Path in another server wich i left because the progress was null and there were some really childish actions by the part of the officer team, then i joined Chimera, but i am currently here as a social and i am looking for a guild to raid.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Explained in the previous question.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Well since i only joined retail in the end of the BC i didnt get much chance to raid it (Kara and gruul's fully cleared and some bosses in ZA and TK) nor Vanilla (only killed some bosses while 80). Now in WotLK all pre-ulduar content is cleared, Ulduar is cleared up to vezaxx, ToGC 10 4/5 (Dark Path failed to kill any 25 men heroic bosses while i was there) and ICC is 11/12.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I see that you guys have a really great progress and i thot i could try my luck here.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No i haven't.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I do not think so.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes of course i am, if anything keeps me from raiding i will give you guys a heads up, this is if i get accepted.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Yes it is, wiping is not a problem for me.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes, i normally check guild's forums about twice every 3 hours.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes, i allways carry a stack of 10 flasks and a stack of 20 of 3 different foods depending on the boss. And gemming/enchanting is done whenever i get an item.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (YES)

( Y )I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( Y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks for applying, we have just taken on a fresh hunter.

Will get back to you asap.
Paul

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

okie, lemme know if u need another one :P

ps made a misstake while respeccing, getting on that asap

Postby Paul » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 am

We have been discussing your application and due to just taking a new hunter on and an old raider soon to return to the fold.

We have decided to deny this application for the time being.

Thanks for showing an interest in joining the guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment