DENIED | Kained Arcane Mage cross realm app

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Kained Arcane Mage cross realm app

Postby Kained guest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Kained

Class and build: Arcane Mage (57/3/11)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Fire (18/53/0) The gear if not as good as my Arcane gear but its ok

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have a 5000 GS Healing Druid called Chez wich I would bring with me if I pass the trial as I am a cross realm app.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kained

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I have been playing on the Aszune server since vanilla. Empire of Alliance was my 1st guild but was to PVP orientated so I left to join Kinghts of Aszune whom i raided MC and BWL with but it fell apart a few months into BC. Then I joined some freinds in a 10 man guild called Synchronicity, we did try to make it a 25 man guild but could not get the people for it . I raided ZA, Kara, Mag, Gruul And a couple of bosses in SSC and TK. In WOTLK we raided Nax and Uld 10. I left them because I wanted to do 25 man raids so I joined Lightning Troopers but the raids did not go ahead a lot of the times due to lack of numbers, Then I joined Ovo we cleared TOC 10 and 25 with 4 bosses in 10 man on heroic and had the 1st wing of Icc down in 25 and up to syndragosa in 10 man. we could not get enough quality players in 25 man to progress and more so we merged with a guild called Dead Men Raiding and have got to Prutricide on 25 man now.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I am having to leave them because my childeren ar getting older and need to go to bed later so I am not going to be able to make the raids anymore. there are no late evening raid guilds on my server of i found you on the WOW forums.The rest is explaned above

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? MC, BWL cleared Killed a few bosses in ZG and AQ 20 and 1 boss in AQ 40 (I think it was 1 it a long time ago now).Then BC came out and I cleared Kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag and a few bosses in SSC and TK. I have cleared Nax 10 and 25, OS, EOE and got to yogg on 10 and 25. cleared TOC 10 and 25, done 4 bosses on 10 man hc. 6 bosses 25 man ICC and 10 bosses 10 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to do progresive raiding and you guys are the closest match to my progresion that I can find

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? As I have only played on Aszune no.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? I am normaly online Mon to Fri (the Mrs works evenings) and have a weekend day to play aswell and I am happy to raid most if not all the days I play.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Yes I am happy to wipe as along as it takes to learn a new boss.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? The times are perfect for me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? And yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Kained guest

Postby Tusvor » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 am

Ty for applying, we will dig into your application and get back to u, after discussing it:)
Tusvor

Postby Laraht » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Hello

After discussing your application and looking over what we can offer we have decided that we are denying your application due to the fact we dont have any raidspot to offer atm.

Good luck finding a new home.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment