TRIAL | Survival Hunter App [Rinky/Redbully]

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Survival Hunter App [Rinky/Redbully]

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:46 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Well the character I was wishing to join Serenity with is Rinky but my second alias is Redbully

Sunny ole England

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Currently using the survival hunter spec whilst in raids and heroic's, have been thinking about marksman but enjoy the output of damage my survival spec does. I am willing to change and alter spec's to fit the need of the guild.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Beast Master, using this really for pvp. I enjoy picking on squshies with my beasts and also for questing too.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Yes my nubadin Redbúlly, level 3X paladin.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Rinky

Currently working on some other piece's well saving my frosties up, currently got 48. I know my gear isnt amazing but its worthy off ICC. I use only epic gems and high end enchants. Currently getting the one for my back as we speak.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Erm on Rinky, well Brutal Delux and Tactial Tourists

Redbully, Serenity, Scholars Of Light, Almost Famous and Entropy (founder)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I recently came back to the game and I'm looking to play with some old friends again, my first account was a paladin decided to reroll a dps after healing for 3 years in raids got a little boring.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Vanilla Wow

Baron Strat 10 Man - cleared
Ubrs 10 Man - cleared
Molten Core 40 Man - cleared
Blackwing Lair 40 Man - cleared
Zul Gurub 20 Man - cleared
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 20 Man - cleared
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 40 Man - C'thun
Onyxia 40 Man - Cleared
Didnt do much of naxx, was focusing on AQ40 with Almost famous and also the release of the burning crusade was just around the corner.
The Burning Crusade

Karazhan 10 Man - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern 25 Man - cleared
The Eye 25 Man - cleared
Gruul's Lair 25 Man - cleared
Magtheridon's Lair 25 Man - cleared
Zul'Aman 25 Man - cleared
Mount Hyjal 25 Man - cleared
Black Temple 25 Man - cleared
Sunwell - didnt get to do this

Wrath of the Lich king

Trails of Crusader 10 and 25 Man - cleared
Vault of Archavon 10 and 25 Man - cleared
Onyxia 10 and 25 Man - cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10 Man - cleared

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I wanted to go back to where it all started, my first real guild was Serenity. I know some of the people here, even before I joined Serenity, like Simonana, we were both in Knights of the light, a low level social guild. Also the fact its been 2 years since I have been on the server and wow so a lot has changed including people and thier names.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Nope havent applied for any, wanted to speak to Mikah first to see if you needed hunters still.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Well I dont know, maybe Jura, Mikah or Simonana might but its been awhile.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes i can do this, used to do these sort of times before.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yeah this is fine, we wiped on Nefarian for weeks maybe months cant remember but that was with Almost Famous and the roar on vent when we downed him for the first time was something to remember.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes these times are fine, i work from 10am to 6pm server time

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, I am a forum troll at work so I will be more than happy to check the website daily.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes and I wouldnt do it any other way, flasks and food are easily farmed and benefit the user so much more when they use them.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?
(X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

Thanks for the application we will have a think and get back to you.
igby

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 am

Thanks for the speedy reply. If i'm not on Rinky I will be on my paladin Redbúlly.

Postby Mjöl » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh a ghost from the past :)

Funny that i know you even from the time before i was in serenity. ... long time ago.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:03 pm

HELLO Nathaniel!! Damn its been a long time, I remember riding around Arathi Highlands heading off to do Stromgarde Keep with Simonana maybe somone else could of been Ramirezz and you were there with some friends, I am sure we were off to kill Falconcrest and you helped. God those were the days back in vanilla WoW.

So look at your now Mr Guild Master :lol:
So you been well Nath? I took off for a few years to become a father and now I have some spare time and played every other MMO out there, so I am back on WoW since nothing can compare to this game.

Those were the days hey, took me 4 months to level my paladin.
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/21311285

Planning on taking a month to get this one up and gear it for both MS and OS. Healing will be MS and OS Protection.

Postby Galwar » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Are you saying "Nathaniel" was his main?!

..considering his pally skillz we always figured he e-bayed that account :?
[W To] [Mikah]: status
[W From] [Mikah]: Sacs explaining
[W To] [Mikah]: Ah, Mikah - I got charged for a neck piece 2 times on the DKP list
[W From] [Mikah]: DBM auto-respond: 6/10 now asleep, Sacs 78% done
Galwar

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah I'm sure it was but this was like 4 plus years ago. Is he a better lock?

Postby Galwar » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:Is he a better lock?

*self-preservation mechanism kicks in*

Oh yes, he is awesome! Our glorious leader Mjölnir, although being one of three GM stars, shines the brightest!
Last edited by Galwar on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[W To] [Mikah]: status
[W From] [Mikah]: Sacs explaining
[W To] [Mikah]: Ah, Mikah - I got charged for a neck piece 2 times on the DKP list
[W From] [Mikah]: DBM auto-respond: 6/10 now asleep, Sacs 78% done
Galwar

Postby Redbully » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm

LOL, do i sense some brown nosing? haha just kidding!
Redbully

Postby Mjöl » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Talk to you in game Bully.

@Gal: Whats up with that ? :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Mjöl » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Bully when you can be online tomorrow wed at around 20 oclock servertime would be good, then we can have a talk.
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Redbully » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey Nath, yeah tried to grab you last night but saw you were busy. Yeah i'll come hunt you down on Weds at 20:00 hrs server time. Speak to you then buddy

I'll be on this evening if that helps too?
Redbully

Return to Recruitment