DENIED | Thiser

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Thiser

Postby Thiser » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:11 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Thiser

I'm from the Netherlands

Class and build:

I'm a Death Knight. I got 2 specs currently, one for bosses and one for trash. I know this sounds a little bit weird but since Unholy is a great AoE class for mobs and since I'm better with Blood on bosses I chose for this.
Still my mainspec is Blood

Dual Spec:

I use the same gear for Unholy and Blood. Dual-spec is Unholy and only using it for trash mobs to push out more damage than Blood ever can do.

Alts:

I'm only playing on one alt at the moment. Ímperial lvl 63 Mage I'll bring him into the guild ofcource =).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Thiser

Former guilds:

Aurora and Divine Legacy were my last two.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Well lets start with Aurora.. It was just that the whole guild was falling appart. Officers were leaving and so did everyone else.

Divine Legacy is a whole different story. I had some kind of exams in a week.. well what happend. I was online on my Death Knight and they wanted me to go raid with them, but I rather wanted to learn for my exams.. next thing that happens I got kicked out of the guild ONLY because I didn't want to go raiding but learn for my exams..

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Pre-TBC: didnt play back then
TBC: Did some raids on my hunter ( Hunterjager ) but I was more like a PvPer back then.

WotLK: Naxx 10/25 Cleared OS 10/25/3drakes Cleared Maly 10/25 Cleared Ulduar 10 6 bosses 25 9 bosses ToC 10/10HC/25/25HC Cleared ICC 10 8 bosses ICC 25 10 bosses

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to get further into the continent. Since Serenity is a good raiding guild and have nice progress what makes it the right guild for me. I want some more challenges that's what makes it fun =)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Not at this moment no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Not that I know sorry.

We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I'm up for raiding.. always =) I can raid every raiding day that you have here.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes it sure is. I just want to kill all bosses on my way. If we wipe I want to do it over and over again till we get it done. I'm always up for staying longer for more tries if needed.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes I can. These are the right times for me to go raiding.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

This is no problem for me.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes, since I can make flasks myself thats no problem. Also I always have some Fish Feasts on me

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thank you for reading this apply

Hope to hear from you soon

Greetings Justin ( Thiser )
Thiser

Postby Tusvor » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 pm

U say u read guild rules, yet it says age limit is 18 and u still apply?? :)

Anyway we will look into your application and get back to u as soon as possible.
Tusvor

Postby Thiser » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes mate. I know about the 18 years old rule but I feel mature enough to apply for the guild and since I've been in some other 18+ guilds I thought.. Well let's just give it a try =P
Thiser

Postby Thiser » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey, just to get back to you. I just got my new T10 leggings and I'm expertise capped now =)

Greetings Justin ( Thiser )
Thiser

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am

Im afraid we do not have a place for you in the guild at the present time.

Good luck finding a new guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment