DENIED | Gaffroo

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Gaffroo

Postby Gaffroo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Gaffroo

united kingdom located in southampton

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Survival hunter

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Don't currently have duel spec but would be glad to purchase it if its any help.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Angrykid - Resto druid (80)
Deathweiler - unholy dk (80)
Gaffro - proc warrior (75)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Gaffroo
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Raiders of northrend
The grey council - current guild

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
raiders of northrend - this was a long time ago when RoF was formed and they lacked of members so not very active for a while.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Wotlk was my first experience on my druid for 1 year then i started to grow on my hunter.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Well atm i am in a social guild but i want to just get out there and down some icc content with some nice dedicated people.i come across your guild recruiting hunters on bronzebeard forums and i took at look your rules ect and they fit me perfectly.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Not that i know of i may have raided with some of them in the past but none that i actually know personally.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? i will show up on time everyday with flasks, food and potions but ovi wouldn't moan if i was on reserve for the raids.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yeh i am happy with that i got alot of patients and i do know most icc boss encounters through tankspot and boss encounting websites i tend to read alot about the raids before entering them.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Perfectly fine by me i work from 10am-5pm so thats actually perfect! =D

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yep i can do that.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes i got alot of fish feasts ready and individual food for myself and i always bring extra potions of speed and flasks for anybody who forgets.
Gaffroo

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

Im afraid your gear and experience is not what we are looking for.

Good luck finding a guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment