TRIAL | Sensemilia - Death Knight DPS

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Sensemilia - Death Knight DPS

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Sensemilia

Center of Finland, in a small town called Jyväskylä

Class and build:

At this moment I am going with the new improved unholy build (0/17/54), but after I get another weapon I am heavily considering going dw frost with the imp. icy talons to give the raid a 20% haste buff.

Dual Spec:

It's the dw frost one 0/53/18, but I dont have a second weapon for it at the moment, just one (Gutbuster).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Sinsemilia, lvl75 shaman, she's my alchemist and makes all the transmutes and flasks I need for raiding.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Sensemilia

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

on Bronzebeard: Spes Patriae
on Sylvanas: ISKTR, Method
on Bloodhoof: Stormwatchers

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

The guild shattered, Guild Master and the 1st Officer migrated and everything just fell apart. Stormwatchers I left because the guild shattered, ISKTR I left because the guild got destroyed as well, Method I left after they kicked me because I wasn't ready for raiding till 4am, because I was still in school back then.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

in Vanilla: everything up to Huhuran
in TBC: everything up to Mu'ru
in WOTLK: icc10 11/12, icc25 4/12, toc10&25 cleared, uld10 hardmodes 9/10, ony, maly, sarth.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to join to Serenity because from what I've heard is that you need another DK atleast to your raiding team and I think I would be the best man for the job, adding something to the guild without destroying it or destroying the atmosphere you have. I want to have a feeling that behind me there is a solid group of people who get things done while having fun.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

I had one for Past Tense and Echo, but Echo didn't need a DK for their raiding team, and I withdrew the Past Tense one after getting a whisper from one of your officers. The worst thing you can do, is to offer yourself to everyone at the sametime.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Tusv?r hopefully.

We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I am interested in raiding a several days a week, raiding is the reason why I still enjoy this game and why would I apply to you if I wouldn't want to do the thing that I love the most.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes, that's the thing I am looking forward to.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Most definately, the hardest boss in life is my girlfriend though, so sometimes I might get yelled a bit but it should not be a problem.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes, the positive side on that is that I can make all those stuff by myself so it's not a problem.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?

(X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

p.s If you have anything to ask, whisper Sensemilia or Sinsemilia

Postby Mikah » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi and thanks for your application.

We are in need of a dps DK right now, and everything seems to be in order.

We'll get you in for a trial.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment