DENIED | Arcane Mage [Wildlegend]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Arcane Mage [Wildlegend]

Postby Wildlegend » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am

lalala
Last edited by Wildlegend on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildlegend

Postby Mikah » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 am

Erm... You've been in 32 guilds according to warcraft realms?

I understand you sometimes want to change guild because you don't share the same goals, or that some may have disbanded which is out of your control, but 32 seems a bit excessive?
Mikah

Arcane Mage

Postby Wildlegendd » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

well, the guilds untill 70 dont really count do they? i was new to the game so i didnt know how important it was to stay in a guild for a long time and it is not 32, but i have joined the same guilds a couple of times before. I understand that this looks bad but i was never really in a good, progressive guild before and the one that i joined 'Murdertrain' it disbanned after 5 days so that was a really big dissapointed to me. Also SoD was great, but i just didn't get on with the people there and i didnt really feel welcomed. You see, forme isn't all about gear and loot, i just want to have some fun times and make new friends.
I understand what your concern is, and i will respect any outcome to this application.
Wildlegendd

Postby ellybelle » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey Wild!

Just a few quick questions. You're using the trinket from frost badges which grants mana for you on proc and gives a sp boost. Is this trinket better for you then the 232 sp trinket from the new ICC 5 mans or even the haste trinket from toc 5 man (ilvl 200)? I see that you have 773 haste, and I know that you're limited in what gear you can get, but I imagine that the additional 80 haste from the toc trinket would boost you considerably. I also see that you're over hit cap and that you've spent a lot of frost badges on gear but opted out of the T10 4 piece set bonus.

Good luck and happy blasting!
ellybelle

Arcane Mage

Postby Wildlegendd » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey Elly,
thanks for the reply..
Well, I only got the trinket at like 4am so i still haven't used it, but in my opinion it was better than the previous 1 i had (128 Int + use effect increase spell power by 750 or so) - I also have the ToC 10 (heroic) trinket which gives 128 crit + use effect increases haste by 64 and it stacks 8 times i think i will use that, i just want to see how my dps will be with the current ones.
And yes, i kinda got all the gear from badges as i wasn't in a guild which was able to clear more than 5 bosses so i had to PuG 25s and 10s even to get frost badges and improve my gear. I will however get the T10 head as it gives haste and i dont really need the 4/5 set bonus as i think seperetly the peaces of gear that i have a better. The T10.5 legs will be replaced ASAP with haste ones (the BoE or the ones from fest on 10 man) I cant really do anything about the gear with hit rating as some of it gives haste so it doesnt really bother me, as you said i'm kinda limited on gear atm so i can't really do anything about it.
Thanks for the suggestions though!
Wildlegendd

Postby ellybelle » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 pm

No problem, my pleasure. Feel free to whisper me if you have the mats and need the leggings of woven death made, I can craft them. :D
ellybelle

Arcane Mage

Postby Wildlegendd » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:25 pm

hehhe, thanks for the offer, but i dont really have 15k gold or any of the mats so i guess i'll hope for the ICC 10 fest ones for now xD
Wildlegendd

Postby Tusvor » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Ty for the apply, but atm we wont be able to offer u a spot in Serenity, gl in finding a new home.
Tusvor

Re: DENIED | Arcane Mage

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Wildlegend wrote:lalala

As you have amended your application, we feel that this second attempt showed greater effort than the first.

Please contact an officer in game for a chat.
Paul

Re: DENIED | Arcane Mage

Postby Theseus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm

Wildlegend wrote:lalala

Judging by the change of application, it would appear that Serenity made a good choose in rejecting it. Then again, I am just one of the "Departed Legends" thus my word is not worth one Soviet ruble.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment