TRIAL | Warrior dps arms / fury [Naushika]

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Warrior dps arms / fury [Naushika]

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Hello, my name is Naushika but it used to be Darkie (yes that Darkie ;-) ) and thats what most still call me.
I am 34 years old and I live in Sweden.

Class and build:
I play as dps , fury or arms. usually pick arms if its a melee heavy group so all benefits from the +4% extra dmg, I dont mind if my dps is a bit lower if the main raid perform better from it.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
My dual spec is arms / fury, basically same gear from a few items and gems. i also have full tank gear if really really needed, icc 10level.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have 2 lvl 80 alts, a few lower but i dont care about them, only use them to farm herbs and things for my main. Would like 2 in the guild to read gchatt when farming and maybe some heroics.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Naushika

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I started out my raiding carrear at lvl 60 in a BB top guild back then called Driven, there i learned quick and since then i have always wanted to raid hardcore.
After that i joined Shadows of Darkness and have been in there untill today.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Driven got dispanded.
SoD i left for reason i dont want to write public.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
All of them, even killed a few bosses pre tbc naxx :)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To raid.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Mav can

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
I can raid 7 days a week without any problems.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Bring em on.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
When I get an account made, ofc.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Ofc.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
No tbh i dont have a clue but I'm sure mav or someone else will get me up to date.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Maverickv » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

i know this warrior for like 4 years long , i was with him in shadow of darkness for longer than 1 year i think we did have great fun ^^ he is a really really great player and very friendly ^^ and one of my best friends :P wtb darkie :D
Maverickv

Postby Themark » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:53 pm

I know him too, done pvp and pve with him, so I can confirm he is a good, nice and fancy player to be with(and mada t the right point).

I doubt we have a spot(that's up to officers anyway not to me), but for sure he have my vouch ;)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Maverickv » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

wtb darkie :D
Maverickv

Postby Paul » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello we are very interested in your application.

Please try and grab an officer online for a chat and we can take it from there.
Paul

Return to Recruitment