DENIED | Stronghammer

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Stronghammer

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

Yes

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Stronghammer

Class and build: Holy Paladin

Dual Spec: Retribution Paladin

Alts: Balance druid (name is Changler) but of no significance for raiding purposes yet since Changler only turned level 80 recently.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ronghammer

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Vortex of Insanity

Why did you leave your former guilds?: My previous guild got disbanned because half of the guild transferred to a Horde guild and the current guild master didn't have the time to rebuild it.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Naxx 10 cleared, Naxx 25 cleared apart from KT, Uld 10 first 6 bosses, Uld 25 2 bosses (my former guild never really tried alot in it), ToC 10/25 cleared Togc 10 first three bosses pugged, never tried togc 25, OS 10/25 cleared, EoE 10/25 cleared, VoA 10/25 cleared, Icc 10 first 4 bosses (only pugged this raid), icc 25 first 4 bosses (with former guild). I never raided before the level 80 expansion cause I didn't have the game long enough.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I'm looking for a mature raiding guild with high skills to get my raiding to a higher level and who doesn't call a raid after a couple of wipes.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

In a player that raids mostely around 4 days a week so yes I'm intrested in continueing that raid frequentie.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes this is the part I'm intrested in most, to try out bosses very few other players have tried out.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

Yes my former guild used the same system.

Postby Paul » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks for applying I'm afraid you are not what we are looking for.

Good luck finding a guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment