DENIED - bookar

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - bookar

Postby BOOKAR » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

YES
In game name (including previous names if any):
BOOKAR

BBELGIUM (speak english and dutch

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Survuval hunter, and survival geared+specced fcourse, i know all the tricks with this spec and know how to play it 100%
Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Marksman, but im survival specced and gemmed, its pretty useless to have hunters dual speccing tho, since probly every guild has some MM hunters for the buff anyways..
Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

80 DK (bluehellboy) hes just dinged and not geared to well, i dont mind bringing him in tho.. all fine for me
Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Bookar

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
divined, gladius mortis, this space is for rent, lost space

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
i didnt make trial in gladius cuz i had lack of time those days had some RL Issues, and i left Divined couple days ago cuz they lack the rule raiders over initiates, there was a massleave and some of their good ppl including me left for these reasons, we had enough of sitting out for fresh guys and giving them the gear we are passing for for ages.. i had to pass my trinket 8 times and when i had the DKP to win it fair they gave it to a guy who joined 1 hour ago didnt had any dkp and all.. thats wrong tho!? and the rest guilds i stayd till the bitter end untill they abondend.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
pre-TBC "aq40, naxx40, ZF" TBC "ssc, black temple" WOTLK " all raids on 10+25 exceptions to icecrow citadel wich i did 11/12 on 10man and 9/12 on 25man, i got proof i did the former ulduar hardmodes cuz i have the 310% drake aswell.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

im looking for a very decent guild so i can keep hardcore raiding, meet new ppl and have fun
Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Not Now, No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

i dont think i know anybody from the guild yet, im not sure tho =)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes i do, im a hardcore raider, id raid every day if needed ;P

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yup, im wipe-steady im a real progression whore, i have to much gold and nowhere to waste anyways, so i dont mind big repairsbills and all :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes i can play those days, i can raid thuesday,friday aswell if needed.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yup, sounds normall to me :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
always! i like to have dicipline, i got like 15 flasks and stacks of foodbuffs on me all the time, have a portable mailboc and a jeeves on me aswell.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NOYES
BOOKAR

Postby Paul » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks you for applying to Serenity,

We will discuss your application and get back to you soon.

A few things from me are:-

You mention loot and hardcore a couple of times in your application, we are not a harcore guild or will ever claim to be.

We do the 4 scheduled raids a week and are very flexible with peoples wants and needs as most of our members are older family people with RL commitments.

Loot is very rarely/never an issue when it comes to raiding it is totally done on DKP wether its main spec/off spec etc.
The only exception is members have first pick over initiates and casuals.

On your character your gear and spec looks good :)

You have high hit rating, personally I would take the 2 points out of hunting party or sniper training and use them in focused aim for the hit.
Then change the trinket (if you got one) if not its fairly easy to get NES or even the badges one would do for the time being.
Paul

Postby bookar » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 pm

thx for ur reply, yes i mentiond the word loot, because i rather not end up missing all the drops i need like my former guild :)
i had to pass my trinket there for 9 times while i had most DKP + i had raider rank and had to pass it for ppl joined like 1 hour ago wich is wrong.. :)

i love dkp, so i can save a bunch and get my items the fair way
and with harcore i mean u guys raid fast and pretty much a week :)
but indeed i like the way u guys are flexible and RL first :)
i have a kid myself and had to skip 1 raid in my former guild cuz he was very sick, some officers made a scene out of that then :)
yea i know of my high hitrating mate, just the trinket has to be changed, i didnt get me another trinket cuz i would had the saurfangs 25 trinket for like 8 times already, but always had do see it go to another guy wich didnt earn it :S

greetings jeffrey
bookar

Postby Hugz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Nov 30, 2009 Bookar joined guild Divined
Nov 5, 2009 Bookar left guild Absolution
Oct 27, 2009 Bookar joined guild Absolution
Oct 20, 2009 Bookar left guild Gladius Mortis
Oct 10, 2009 Bookar joined guild Gladius Mortis
Aug 25, 2009 Bookar left guild Tactical Tourists
Aug 16, 2009 Bookar joined guild Tactical Tourists
Aug 15, 2009 Bookar left guild Parthenon Knights
Jun 28, 2009 Bookar joined guild Parthenon Knights

Alot of guild swapping..
Hugz

Re: survival hunter apply bookar

Postby Dus » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 pm

BOOKAR wrote:i left Divined couple days ago cuz they lack the rule raiders over initiates, there was a massleave and some of their good ppl including me left for these reasons, we had enough of sitting out for fresh guys and giving them the gear we are passing for for ages.. i had to pass my trinket 8 times and when i had the DKP to win it fair they gave it to a guy who joined 1 hour ago didnt had any dkp and all.. thats wrong tho!?

Well the reason we have to take initiates into the guild and raid all time is cause of 1 reason BOOKAR the simpel reason that people like you that was a raider. THEY NEVER SHOW up or when they do they get online 1hour after raid inv and starts to whine that we got iniate in the raid instead of them..
About the massleave.. losing 2guys that DC as fast ther mother see them play cause they aint allowed and losing you is just a big + to the guild..
Good Luck on your apply "hardcore" raider.

Dus
Dus

Postby bookar » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm

@hugz, absolution the guild where the guildmaster ninjad the guildbank and left us all.. no reason to stay there any longer.

tactical tourists i joined NOT for raiding, and left them after i decided to really start raiding

parthenon knights was one of my first "raiding" guilds been in it for a long time, untill the guildmaster freaked out in the middle of a raid and kicked me cuz there was a girl yelling in ventrillo, wich he thought it was me, but im a guy if u didnt noticed :)

@dus

i never showd up to late only last week cuz i had RL issues wich i told to an officer.
and u didnt lose 2 guys u lost herculee, misaje, binkey, infused, me, and officer nomana.
u got nomana back after some time, but for how long..
i think there are a lot more ppl that never gets online on time or dont show up at all in raid, like urself dus, u only log online 2-3 times a week.
even officers and other raiders whisperd me that i was completly right that i left and like i said when i left, my kid comes first priority, if he gets very sick i aint gonne give my kid up to raid for some hours, wich u accused me the reason i "didnt show up" i told them i couldnt and they said it was okay.
how come u didnt know about it? maybe cuz ur never online and let the officers run your entire guild?

divined has lack of rules and everyone knows that, i thought some of those where my friend and at the end they just try to fuck u over, i didnt join divined to get fucked over in the first place.
id give u one tip dus, try to keep urself on the guildrules we all agreed to, its not because ur guildleader and u can get the gear no problem anyways that the ppl u play with are going to keep waiting and see this happen all the time, then u get ppl leaving the guild and u have to keep recruiting new ppl cuz nobody is going to stay in the guild, if divined had this simple rule and kept themself to this, i wouldnt left, cuz some ppl are nice to play with and rest is pretty fine, just that one rule..
bookar

Postby Elly » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 am

It's certainly none of my business here to be a drama llama, but what you're accusing the guild of being is totally out of order and false Bookar.

You're exaggerating the situation here far too much. Firstly, you 'passed' the trinket 8 times, and you repeat yourself again but this time 9 times... how many times was it? Also, to even get loot, you need to have DKP. Raid attendance = DKP = getting loot, to not be able to get that trinket for the '8-9' weeks that it dropped, perhaps there was a problem with your attendance to even get that trinket.

The 'three muskateers' that left, left because they weren't getting their spots/gear in raids because, well, logging off an hour before raid end time quite often, disconnecting for a long period of time and not attending for a fair few raids, and only showing up for farm nights most certainly shouldn't be something you don't pay attention to and let them get away with. Herculee left due to wanting to concentrate more on the PvP aspect of the game.

Divined may be a little behind of all progress here and may have tiny flaws, but having members take advantage of the guild and the people that put a shitload of effort into making sure we have raids everynight, most certainly doesn't help either. And it's not as if Dus gets free loot despite the amount of DKP that everyone has, name a time Dus recieved a piece of loot that he didn't earn because of DKP.

It's hard to keep to the rules when a fair few aren't keeping to them themselves, Bookar. GG on having a tantrum about a piece of loot you never get.
Elly

Postby Paul » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

Drama in the application is no way to start in a new guild.

Good luck finding a new home.

Application denied.
Paul

Postby ellybelle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm

FYI - The previous post was not written by the Elly in Serenity, but written by a member of the Divined guild who created a 'guest' name called Elly.
ellybelle

Return to Recruitment