DENIED - Giollette

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Giollette

Postby Giollette » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Giollette

Class and build:
Paladin, Protection

Dual Spec:
Holy, pretty decent gear in general (GS around 5.2k)

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Shamanesque - Resto Shammy (Enhancement Offspec)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Giollette

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Resolution

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
And still in it. Have been a member for over a year but lately feel the need for a fresh challenge with new people. Looking to join a guild that is able to progress.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
TBC: Kara, ZA, Maggy etc.
WotLK: Naxx10/25, Uld10/25 - Up to but not including Yogg Saron, TOC10/25 - 5/5, TOGC10 - 5/5, ICC10 - 6/12, ICC25 4/12

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Seem like a decent mature and focused guild with raid good progression.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
I have just put one into The Divined. I dont intend to apply to any more guilds until I hear back from you.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No, I'm afraid not.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes, absolutely.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes. They suit me fine.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes. Of course.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes. I always have 40 flasks and a week's worth of food in my bags. 300 Symbols of Kings and enough Symbols of Divinity to survive a right old wipefest! I carry spare gems (JC=450) with me at all times if people need any cure for new loot etc.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Giollette

Postby Tusvor » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi and thx for your application, we will discuss it and get back to u as soon as possible....
Tusvor

Postby Giollette » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks,

I notice that you are looking for an Enhancement Shaman at the moment. If you feel that you do not have space for another pally tank, I would be interested on applying as Shamanesque (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hamanesque).

I have Resto as main spec and Enhancement as offspec. I'm usually logged out i Resto gear so but my Enhancement gear score (for what it is worth) is 4.8k. I appreciate that this is not the level you'd be ideally interested in but I would work to gear this spec up if required.

Thanks,

Gio.
Giollette

Postby Paul » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 am

Thank you for applying.

I'm afraid we do not have a place for you at the present time.
Paul

Return to Recruitment