DENIED | 80 Human spriest Yarien

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | 80 Human spriest Yarien

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Yarien

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Shadow 14/0/57

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Holy , 17/57/0. I do have some good gear pieces for holy but i don't have a decent full set yet.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Tsamsiyu, Warrior Tank/ Pvp Arms. I'd like to keep this charr in the guild he is now because most of the time i pvp with this charr and made an own guild with my RL mates for pvping ( ScrubNubClub ). But ofcourse i'm willing to fill up a spot in the raid if needed ( 1 tank missing orso).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Yarien = Priest

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Tsamsiyu = Warrior

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Haven't been in guild with priest but i have been with warrior in Reincarnation.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Because it disbanned and there weren't any raids anymore so that's when i went pvp(With warrior).

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Started from TBC, so no XP in pre-TBC (on lvl 60). Everything from TBC.

WotLK:
Naxx 10: Cleared
Naxx 25: Cleared
Ulduar 10: Cleared except Algalon
Ulduar 25: Cleared except Algalon
Call Of The Crusade 10: Cleared
Call Of The Grand Crusade10: Try's on 1st boss.
Call Of The Crusade 25: Cleared
Call Of The Grand Crusade 25: /
Fall Of The Lich King 10:
-Lord Marrowgar
-Lady Deathwhisper
-Claim victory in the gunship battle
-The Deathbringer

-Festergut
-Rotface
Fall Of The Lich King 10: /
(HC)
Fall Of The Lich King 25:
- Lord Marrowgar
- Lady Deathwhiper
- Claim victory in the gunship battle
Fall Of The Lich King 25: /
(HC)

Why do you want to join Serenity? Because i'd like to raid again like old times which is hardcore raiding. I wanna make fun again with defeating (new) bosses, making progress and new friends.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? I did applied on Shadows Of Darkness but got declined due the fact the spots for shadowspriests were full.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I don't think anyone knows my Priest but i might or some might know my warrior Tsamsiyu.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Well, as i mentioned. I would like to raid (hardcore) again. I'm still on school so i don't have to go for work and such which also means i can raid 7/7 => All raiding days.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

In my old guild on warrior ( Reincarnation ). We've been wiping for days on bosses in ulduar 10.(the time i was raiding). But the wiping did made us going pretty good and fast up in ranking, we were before pathfinders on yogg saron. So i'm pretty interested in wiping to make progress ^^

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Perfect, i can even play more. On offdays i could make 10 mans ICC runs with the guild then. I do not want to brag but my previous guild on my warrior I made 10 mans that went well and i can raid lead pretty well.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

I always start preparing myself 15 minutes before raid invites and go and buy my flasks/foodbuffs/potions after that i head to the raidplace we will go.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (YES) YES ( ) NO

Postby Mikah » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi and thanks for your interest in our guild.

I am afraid we will have to decline your application.

You are so far behind in gear, you would not be of much use for our current progress.

Also, you are missing some enchants (cloak, chest), and you got some very questionable choice of gear (ring, trinket, bracers).

Your current professions are at 2 and 287.

I am not saying this to be mean. I am sure you would agree with me that you are applying with what appears to be a character you dinged lvl80 a week ago.

We are looking for dedicated people, and looking on armory at your priest, I am not convinced you are willing to put much time/effort into this character. I could bet you would end up spending more time on your warrior pvping then on your priest.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment